In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Nexus, if you are planning to buy NXS – You’re in the right place!
Nexus is a platform that is focusing on blockchain technology, trying to improve its existence and performance into a better one. The blockchain we have today is already solid and good, but this platform seeks out a way to improve it even better. It focuses on 3D blockchain technology with better speed, scalability, and security. The main goal is to create a decentralized system within the already existing decentralized protocol. The idea is to have 3 different ways in doing things: 3 mining methods, 3 network hardware tiers (to create further decentralization), and 3 consensus mechanisms (for securing the network). The platform is meant to be completely independent and free – free from monopolies, especially from corporation or government.
Nexus (NXS) Features
- TAO framework. This platform uses software stack up to seven layers to power the virtual machine. The machine itself acts as a contract and DApp platform to run the entire activities. This framework would be responsible for asset management, tokenization, encrypted communication, cryptography, supply chain, and digital identifiers.
- New virtual machine. This machine is able to process thousands of contracts within seconds, ranging from 5k up to 45k. Not only it is easy and straightforward to use, but it is also decentralized and scalable.
- Signature chain. This technology replaces key storage requirements, which will alleviate key management’s burden to the highest level. Instead of using (or needing) third party plugins, now the platform can run on its own as long as users have provided their signature chain information.
- 3D scalability. Today’s existing blockchain technology has its own problem. The 3D scalability is meant to solve the ‘trilemma’ faced by today’s blockchain. By transforming the system to multi-layered ledger, the system promotes better decentralization and security features.
- Peer-to-peer mechanism. It is a peer-to-peer system to improve faster and more direct interaction between users.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Nexus aka NXS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Nexus (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Nexus as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Nexus. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Nexus currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Nexus
- Store your Nexus to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Nexus, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Nexus:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/NXS or ETH/NXS trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Nexus (NXS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Nexus (NXS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Nexus. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Nexus (NXS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Nexus (NXS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NXS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Nexus. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Nexus (NXS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/NXS and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Nexus (NXS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/NXS trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Nexus (NXS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Nexus right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Nexus (NXS)?
Once you have purchased the Nexus, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Nexus (NXS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NXS with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Nexus (NXS) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
This platform may seem to have ambitious plan with their goal and 3D plan, but it is always possible to get ahead of technology and improve even better. Nexus coin provides a way for smart investors to save up money and to contribute in the further development of the platform. Users should dig further about the value as well as the information to buy the coins. In the end, it is a promising platform with possible sophisticated and advanced technology in the future.