In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ABBC Coin, if you are planning to buy ABBC – You’re in the right place!
ABBC Coin is created as a decentralized platform that focuses on the future of payment. With this platform, seamless crypto transactions can be created and utilized. Everyone can enjoy it, including getting access to the platform’s digital wallet. Users have the freedom and also the flexibility to manage transactions as they see it fit – and they can do it without having to worry about hacked accounts, stolen assets, or mishandled (or misused) data.
The platform allows safe payment transactions that help with crypto retail adoption. Moreover, the platform also creates a convenient shopping experience where the end users can access more enjoyable and safer digital assets. There are 3 main products offered in the platform: a multi-platform wallet, a shopping app with online mechanism, and an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies.
The wallet is compatible to ETH and BTC, as well as supporting other ERC-20 tokens and native cryptocurrencies. The shopping app is to help users have enjoyable experience with online retailers (50 of them) and they can pay everything with cryptocurrencies. The exchange platform offers low fees and safe trading.
- Official website: https://abbccoin.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/abbcfoundation
- Telegram: https://t.me/abbcfoundation
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABBC/
- Whitepaper: https://abbccoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
ABBC Coin (ABBC) Features
- Crypto (asset) security redefinition. The platform has its own non custodial and multi account wallet, known as Aladdin wallet. Users are free to stake, receive, and send their crypto safely and effectively. The wallet supports transparency and maximum security.
- Seamless transactions. This Pro Wallet has multi-layers of protection and high-end encryption technology for transactions. As a result, users can enjoy enterprise-grade usages and functionality for the users.
- Global (online) shopping experience. The platform offers shopping marketplace app with retailers from all over the world. The purpose is to bring the best shopping experience through a single spot.
- Convenient E-Survey app. With its sophisticated research service, which is innovative and fair in the implementation, it is able to deliver reliable, cost efficient, and credible source of (market) data.
- Exchange platform. ABBC has its own exchange platform (known as Bitstorm) that is based in Dubai. Users can trade, store, deposit, and withdraw cryptocurrencies. Users having ABBC Coin can enjoy high throughput, lower transaction fees, and various trading pairs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ABBC Coin aka ABBC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ABBC Coin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ABBC Coin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ABBC Coin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ABBC Coin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ABBC Coin
- Store your ABBC Coin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ABBC Coin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ABBC Coin:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ABBC/BTC or ABBC/ETH or ABBC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ABBC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ABBC Coin (ABBC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ABBC Coin (ABBC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ABBC Coin (ABBC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ABBC Coin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ABBC Coin (ABBC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ABBC Coin (ABBC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ABBC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ABBC Coin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ABBC Coin (ABBC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ABBC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ABBC Coin (ABBC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ABBC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ABBC Coin (ABBC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ABBC Coin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ABBC Coin (ABBC)?
Once you have purchased the ABBC Coin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ABBC Coin (ABBC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ABBC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ABBC Coin (ABBC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ABBC Coin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
ABBC’s main mission is to help with secure, efficient, and fast payment and retail by incorporating blockchain technology. The platform can benefit small marketplaces to the medium ones, while also benefiting users with the global access and lower processing fees. Interested users must buy ABBC Coin (ABBC) to gain access to the platform.