In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Quant, if you are planning to buy QNT token – You’re in the right place!
The problem of today’s blockchain isn’t about the sophistication or advanced level, but about connection and interoperability. Each chain is created independently; often times restricting the use and interaction with other chains. That’s Quant, however, things would be different. The platform is created to connect networks, blockchains, and platform without sacrificing network’s interoperability, efficiency, and performance. This would be the first platform (and project) that can solve interoperability issue. It creates blockchain operating system, the first ever in the industry.
Quant Network is the heart of the project. It’s the one connecting different blockchains and automating transactions among them. The technology is able to do such a thing because it has the so-called Overledger operating system. The main purpose is to bridge and connect different blockchains through Overledger network. Through Overledger, developers can build and create decentralized mApps for their clients. In order to do so, they need to have Quant tokens so they can start using the platform.
Quant (QNT) Features
- Convenient interoperability. Blockchain (and distributed ledger system) have changed the way people transact, communicate, and develop. However, the biggest challenge is interoperability because each platform stands on its own. Quant acts as the bridge; a missing link connecting different blockchains.
- Overledger. It is the gateway for projects with blockchain basis that enables direct (and easy) access to other blockchains. Like Ethereum, it connects one application to others without fuss or difficulty.
- Apps layers. Quant creates various different apps’ layers for different levels of interaction. There are different layers for different activities or purposes: ordering, sharing, filtering, messaging, transactions, etc. Even identical messages would undergo different layers if they aren’t categorized within the same activity.
- Quant App Store. The platform has its own app store, which is able to monitor and read transactions across different ledgers and platforms. Developers can make use of the store to create mApps (multi chain applications) and release them.
- Flexible smart contracts. Thanks to Overledger, developers are able to write smart contracts across different platforms or chains. They can also do it on platforms that don’t support such a system.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Quant aka QNT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Quant (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Quant as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Quant. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Quant currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Quant
- Store your Quant to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Quant, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Quant:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the QNT/BTC or QNT/ETH or QNT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you QNT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Quant (QNT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Quant (QNT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Quant (QNT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Quant. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Quant (QNT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Quant (QNT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy QNT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Quant. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Quant (QNT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair QNT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Quant (QNT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support QNT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Quant (QNT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Quant right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Quant (QNT)?
Once you have purchased the Quant, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Quant (QNT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing QNT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Quant (QNT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Quant is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Quant is designed to improve interoperability so platforms can communicate and interact. It will improve the function of blockchains in general, so each of them won’t be a standalone network. Of course, it doesn’t only function for convenient connection, but users can always use the platform for their financial management, such as investment, staking, and more. The only way to join the platform is through token purchase, so buy Quant (QNT) first.