In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy D Community, if you are planning to buy DILI token – You’re in the right place!
D Community is a blockchain-based community of young people that is being improved through the improvement of the popular animation platform “Didili.” The rapidly rising user base and richly realized scenarios of “Didili” can enable D Community to construct its own planned environment with optimal efficiency. D Community is committed to constructing a comprehensive ecosystem for the pan-entertainment ecosystem using blockchain technology, in which all participants may share value through transparent and decentralized rules and processes.
In the Internet era, particularly in the blockchain industry, ‘Traffic is king’ is always the truth because a lack of traffic may limit further development of the industry. D community is willing to fill in the gap of lacking traffic in the blockchain industry based on the current user base while also further establishing the entertainment ecosystem.
- Official Website: http://2ds.one/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181619.660
- Telegram: https://t.me/DCommunity_en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DCommunity1
- Whitepaper: http://2ds.one/white_paper_v1.0.5.pdf
D Community (DILI) Features
- Game Publishing Platform. D Community offers various games to players via the platform, and the games made by D Community are kept on the blockchain to ensure the fairness and transparency of the assets and data. Furthermore, the D community provides DILI rewards to platform game players and providers.
- DILI DApp. The DILI DApp is a community focused on the animation industry since this sector is highly important in the whole ecosystem, and it will be the most often utilized feature by community users, traffic partners, and content providers.
- DILI Game Store. The game store will be built similarly to Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play Store, and users will be able to develop and distribute content on their platform. Unlike these platforms, however, the D Community game store is a totally fair and open environment in which content producers are not bound by any terms and conditions or licensing agreements. This makes it easy for game creators to market their product and provides players with an equal opportunity to receive the greatest awards.
- Revenue Generator Mechanism. All platform users, including publishers, gamers, and advertising, have the ability to produce income. You may monetize your content and earn incentives when players buy it or vote for it to remain on the site. D Community management will be able to track all purchases and run adverts targeted to players thanks to the traffic exchange system, earning additional revenue.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade D Community aka DILI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the D Community (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the D Community as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to D Community. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports D Community currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the D Community
- Store your D Community to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying D Community, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with D Community:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DILI/BTC or DILI/ETH or DILI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DILI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy D Community (DILI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your D Community (DILI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy D Community (DILI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the D Community. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy D Community (DILI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy D Community (DILI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DILI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to D Community. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy D Community (DILI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DILI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy D Community (DILI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DILI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy D Community (DILI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the D Community right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect D Community (DILI)?
Once you have purchased the D Community, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell D Community (DILI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DILI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine D Community (DILI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a D Community is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
D Community has around 30 million to 40 million monthly active users at the moment. In the future, D Community will be more than just a group of young people; it will be a major traffic engine in the block chain business. DILI will eventually be the only circulating currency in the ecosystem, and the number of users who join the system will serve as a firm basis for the DILI value.