In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SingularityDAO, if you are planning to buy SDAO token – You’re in the right place!
SingularityDAO is about combining decentralized AI and DeFi together within a completely new framework. The platform wants to increase the liquidity of crypto assets radically, regardless the sizes and the types. They also want to leverage this particular liquidity to facilitate growth and to create financial value for technology projects with basis to utility token.
The platform itself is designed as a democratically governed DAO that implements (non-custodial) smart contract network. The main purpose is to foster and encourage decentralized networks growth, which represents current most promising and also most valuable social and technological innovations. They do it through leveraging DeFi-AI to encourage, stimulate, and support the utility-token growth and ecosystem.
Think of SingularityDAO as a blockchain-based and decentralized organization whose main goal is to govern DynaSets. It’s a (diversified) basket of crypto assets that are managed by AI dynamically. The platform combines the sophistication of AI-managed funds risk management strategies to DeFi through the superior AI technology of SingularityNET. SDAO, in the meantime, would function as the governance token that gives voting power to the holders.
Table of Contents
SingularityDAO (SDAO) Features
- DeFi portfolio. The platform has unique portfolio, which is AI-powered for the DeFi. Every DynaSet (or digital asset) has its own diversified token set that is bundled together with a dynamic ratio. Everything runs automatically as the AI would be the one adjusting the ratio
- Easy management. Users or participants are given the flexibility and the easiness to manage their DeFi token portfolio from a single spot. DynaSets holds various DeFi tokens within a single contract, and it is managed in a dynamic ratio.
- Unique connection. The platform is about connecting quality projects and capital. Users are given the option and flexibility to connect crypto assets to potential projects in the early stage.
- User governance. Democracy is the key to successful user governance. However, this platform utilizes liquid democracy, which is the hybrid combination of representative democracy and direct democracy. It provides flexibility to the users as they can decide which one they want to use.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SingularityDAO aka SDAO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SingularityDAO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SingularityDAO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SingularityDAO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SingularityDAO currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SingularityDAO
- Store your SingularityDAO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SingularityDAO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SingularityDAO:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SDAO/BTC or SDAO/ETH or SDAO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SDAO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy SingularityDAO (SDAO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SingularityDAO (SDAO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SingularityDAO (SDAO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SingularityDAO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SingularityDAO (SDAO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SingularityDAO (SDAO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SDAO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SingularityDAO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SingularityDAO (SDAO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SDAO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SingularityDAO (SDAO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SDAO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SingularityDAO (SDAO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SingularityDAO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SingularityDAO (SDAO)?
Once you have purchased the SingularityDAO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SingularityDAO (SDAO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SDAO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SingularityDAO (SDAO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SingularityDAO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
SingularityDAO is a unique platform that mixes all the good features of DeFi and AI. Not only users are given the options (and also the freedom) to engage in the projects they are interested in, but they can also implement their governance rights as they see fit. This is a platform that is both functional and also promising, especially for investors and users who seek profits. Anyone interested in the concept should buy SingularityDAO (SDAO) to join the network.