In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PixelVerse, if you are planning to buy PIXEL token – You’re in the right place!
PixelVerse is a platform that supports the ever-growing Metaverse with the focus on accommodating the artist and fans’ interaction. There are many ways of interaction that they can have that can be mutually beneficial for them.
Artists who buy PixelVerse(PIXEL) will have access to the Metaverse complete with the tool that can help them turn their works into NFTs. They also can set up a VIP room that their fans can access to see their works or get a special collectible NFTs. Both fans and artists will have the chance to fundraise a project that can receive any native tokens. PixelVerse is built on a multi-blockchain, therefore it is scalable and can deliver the requests in real-time with low gas fees.
- Official Site: https://pixelverse.ai/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pixelverse1
- Telegram: https://t.me/pixelverseofficial
PixelVerse (PIXEL) Features
- Gamified Metaverse: Users can interact in the metaverse both in public and private spaces through their avatars. They also can add their previously owned NFTs on their avatars.
- PixelLaunch: Both companies and artists can use this platform to start fundraising for their projects. They can use a special NFT or native tokens to improve liquidity.
- PixelClout: This is the tool that PixelVerse has to bridge the interaction between artists, fans, and communities. Fans can stake their tokens based on the artists’ and communities’ popularity in the clout.
- Multi-chain interoperability: Users can use their native tokens to trade NFTs in the marketplace. But they still need the SAO to access content and join any prediction games.
- NFT mining: PixelVerse aims to deliver the first NFT mining utilities for the holders.
- Most tokens for the ecosystem: 30% of the tokens are available for the ecosystem to grow. 20% goes to marketing and only 14% is for sale. Both the team and reserve have 10% each. And the remaining amount goes to the advisors, DEX TGE, and the liquidity pool.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade PixelVerse aka PIXEL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PixelVerse (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PixelVerse as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to PixelVerse. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PixelVerse currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the PixelVerse
- Store your PixelVerse to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PixelVerse, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with PixelVerse:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PIXEL/BTC or PIXEL/ETH or PIXEL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PIXEL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy PixelVerse (PIXEL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PixelVerse (PIXEL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PixelVerse (PIXEL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PixelVerse. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PixelVerse (PIXEL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PixelVerse (PIXEL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PIXEL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PixelVerse. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PixelVerse (PIXEL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PIXEL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PixelVerse (PIXEL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PIXEL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PixelVerse (PIXEL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the PixelVerse right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PixelVerse (PIXEL)?
Once you have purchased the PixelVerse, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PixelVerse (PIXEL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PIXEL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PixelVerse (PIXEL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PixelVerse is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
PixelVerse is a metaverse where artists can collaborate with their fans to interact and create collectible NFTs. Fans who buy PixelVerse (PIXEL) will gain access to the VIP room that the artists and community have. Creators and artists will have the tools to change their work into NFTs that are available in the marketplace. Both artists and fans can interact and trade NFTs. They also can give direct support through fundraising with their native tokens and NFTs.