In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sator, if you are planning to buy SAO token – You’re in the right place!
Any investors who buy Sator (SAO) are taking part in creating a direct connection between the creators and their audiences. The project works on bridging the viewers with the TV stations and eventually, both parties can enjoy the mutual benefits.
Both content creators or TV stations and the viewers need SAO tokens. The viewers need these tokens to contribute by staking on the series that they enjoy. And the creators need them to have their content available in the Sator Network. The more interactions that both have, the more rewards that they can enjoy. This way, the viewers can choose the contents they want. That the TV stations can match to meet their demands.
- Official Site: https://sator.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SatorSAO
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/SatorSAO
- Telegram: https://t.me/SatorSAO
- White Paper: https://www.sator.io/#Whitepaper
Sator (SAO) Features
- Viewers are in control: The viewers need to stake their tokens to be able to access any content they want to see. The more tokens they stake means they will receive more incentives from the show.
- Content on demand: TV stations and creators need to have SAO tokens to have their programs available on the network. Then they can put up pop quizzes, easter eggs, and other hidden items to encourage interactions from their viewers.
- Mutually Beneficial: Both viewers and TV stations can benefit from the Sator Network. They will receive rewards based on their interaction. When the interaction level is high enough, better incentives are available for both parties.
- Encompasses all segments: There is always a niche in waiting. Both viewers and creators don’t have to worry that their programs and preferences will have no audience.
- Unique NFT: NFTs are more than just collectibles in the Sator Network. Some of them also have a unique utility as watchable content.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sator aka SAO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sator (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sator as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Sator. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sator currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Sator
- Store your Sator to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sator, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Sator:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SAO/BTC or SAO/ETH or SAO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SAO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Sator (SAO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sator (SAO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sator (SAO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sator. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sator (SAO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sator (SAO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SAO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sator. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sator (SAO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SAO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sator (SAO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SAO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sator (SAO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Sator right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sator (SAO)?
Once you have purchased the Sator, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sator (SAO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SAO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sator (SAO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sator is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
These days, there is a high demand for streaming services but most interaction happens one way. Sator Network brings something that can bridge the viewers with the content creators. The project provides a network where content creators need to buy Sator (SAO) to have their content available in the network. To access them, the viewers will have to stake their tokens on those contents. The project works for the future where both creators and viewers can work together to receive rewards.