In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sonar, if you are planning to buy PING token – You’re in the right place!
The objective of Sonar (PING) is to deliver a comprehensive suite of cryptocurrency analytical tools for investors of all levels of experience. As a result, they will be able to decrease risk and enhance the possibility of winning deals. Meanwhile, the goal is to deliver an industry-leading platform that is tailored to the ever-expanding set of instruments accessible to bitcoin investors. Sonar makes these features available to everyone, regardless of portfolio size or experience.
Sonar is essentially a social impact engine created to deliver a more secure economic environment for our society, both on and off the blockchain. Sonar brings together all of the data, instructional resources, and tools need to progress from total beginner to experienced investor under one roof. Our goal with easy access to the Sonar Ecosystem is to provide the common consumer with the ability to possibly decrease risk while simplifying trade.
- Official website: https://www.sonarplatform.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5348863.0
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SonarPlatform/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sonartoken
- Telegram: https://t.me/sonar_official
- Whitepaper: https://assets.website-files.com/60b7b28202c020eb1552922d/624341f1365c3277c7283967_Sonar_Whitepaper_v3_04.pdf
Sonar (PING) Features
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The platform will include cutting-edge AI technologies that will simplify, unify, and analyze data from millions of sources in order to give users with the tools they need for smarter, safer, and more successful investing strategies. AI Contract Node Scanner, Social Media Sentiment Analysis, and AI News Aggregation and Summary are examples of such functionality.
- Emerging Blockchain Trading Integration. It enables asset deal execution across several providers of blockchain technology.
- Trading Notifications. Price fluctuation ranges, DEX/CEX listings, the publication of asset-related news media, and blockchain integrity problems are all adjustable conditional notification events.
- Non-custodial Sonar Wallet. Only the users have access to their wallets since keys and passwords are created and kept locally.
- Community Tracking. Having a comprehensive view allows users to make an informed decision. Data gathered from social media, influencers, and a variety of other information sources is combined, assembled, and evaluated to provide users with trade signals not accessible on any other platform.
- Customizable Dashboard. It cuts through the noise to focus on the most critical facts for users’ specific investment plan and style. They may tailor and simplify their data feed, keeping what they need and hiding what they do not.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sonar aka PING
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sonar (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sonar as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Sonar. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sonar currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Sonar
- Store your Sonar to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sonar, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Sonar:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PING/BTC or PING/ETH or PING/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PING/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Sonar (PING)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sonar (PING) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sonar (PING) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sonar. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sonar (PING) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sonar (PING) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PING directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sonar. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sonar (PING) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PING/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sonar (PING) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PING/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sonar (PING)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Sonar right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sonar (PING)?
Once you have purchased the Sonar, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sonar (PING)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PING with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sonar (PING) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sonar is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Sonar intends to provide comprehensive, user-friendly tracking and analytics solutions for the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain networks. Sonar seeks to give the community with a simple approach to collect data and information for trade analytics through a variety of customizable features. Sonar is now bringing together all important data and critical tools into a single complete solution. The PING token is intended to power a new type of software that will help investors streamline their crypto workflow and stay calm during their journey.