In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Smoothy, if you are planning to buy SMTY token – You’re in the right place!
As a result of DeFi’s rapid expansion, several assets were put into the Ethereum network as anchor currencies. More tokens effectively backed by the same underlying assets are likely to be added into the network in the future. Given that these two tokens are functionally backed by the same underlying assets, the swap ratio between them must be 1:1 in theory. However, while creating the exchange protocol for the present DEX on the market, this essential problem was not adequately explored, resulting in needless high fees for customers.
Smoothy is an innovative approach for transferring assets backed by the same underlying assets, such as stablecoins. It includes a single pool of interoperable protocol smart contracts implemented on Ethereum-compatible blockchains. It provides a simple and smooth swap, improved liquidity, improved LP token intensives, an incredibly cheap gas charge, and the ability to add/remove any tokens backed by the same asset from the pool.
Table of Contents
Smoothy (SMTY) Features
- Smooth Swap. Smoothy uses a simple and efficient swap that works with a large number of assets in the pool. There are two swap parameters for each token in the pool. The first is referred to as soft weight. It is the token’s greatest proportion until it becomes imbalanced (imposing penalty). The second is hard weight, which means that the percentage of a token should never be greater than or equal to soft weight.
- Maximizing LP Token Incentives. In principle, liquidity providers (LPs) in a pool can get basic token rewards in two sections. Trading charge from swap users, and/or extra compensation from third-party interest-earning protocols (such as AAVE/Compound).
- Gas Fee Optimization. One key feature of Smoothy’s swap protocol employing soft/hard weights and bonding curve is that switching two tokens will only need to do calculation on two tokens (including penalty), which considerably lowers computational cost. Furthermore, the gas cost of swapping will not rise as the token list in the pool grows longer.
- Flexibility to Add/Remove Token. Smoothy’s gas charge optimization allows it to dynamically add or withdraw tokens from the pool.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Smoothy aka SMTY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Smoothy (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Smoothy as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Smoothy. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Smoothy currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Smoothy
- Store your Smoothy to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Smoothy, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Smoothy:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SMTY/BTC or SMTY/ETH or SMTY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SMTY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Smoothy (SMTY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Smoothy (SMTY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Smoothy (SMTY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Smoothy. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Smoothy (SMTY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Smoothy (SMTY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SMTY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Smoothy. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Smoothy (SMTY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SMTY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Smoothy (SMTY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SMTY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Smoothy (SMTY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Smoothy right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Smoothy (SMTY)?
Once you have purchased the Smoothy, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Smoothy (SMTY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SMTY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Smoothy (SMTY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Smoothy is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Smoothy’s native digital cryptographically-secured utility token (SMTY) is a transferable representation of ascribed functionalities described in the Smoothy protocol/code, and is intended to be used purely as an accessible utility token on the network. As a compromise between infinitive and fixed supply, the team created a pseudo-total-supply emission mechanism. This means that SMTY will have significantly lower inflation than continual emission, yet the emission will be lengthy enough to entice LP to stay in Smoothy in the long run.