In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Multiplier, if you are planning to buy MXX token – You’re in the right place!
Multiplier Finance was previously a licensed CeFi lender that was established in 2019. Later, it formed a strong alliance with global top-notch security industry leaders such as JUMIO KYC/AML and Coinbase Custody. Multiplier Financed then stepped into DeFi in September 2020. They launched Simplified Stable Bonds (SSB) as their first DeFi protocol. SSB is completely audited by CertiK, a reputable blockchain security firm. After SSB, they introduced the second protocol named TakoSwap which was audited by Bramah Systems. Recently, they launched Multi-Chain Lend (MCL) as the 3rd protocol.
Multiplier Finance is fueled by its native token called MXX. The tokens can only be minted by depositing assets in the SSB contract or trough transactions that provide liquidity in the platform. Holders of MXX tokens are incentivized and have voting power if they mint MXX through transactions.
- Official Site : https://multiplier.finance/
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5279128.0
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/MultiplierMXX
- Telegram : https://t.me/themultiplierio
- White Paper : https://multiplier.finance/docs/multipler-protocol-31082020.pdf
Multiplier (MXX) Features
- MXX to bMXX converter. MCL protocol is built on BSC and the Multiplier protocol is based on ETH. Therefore, the Multiplier Finance platform has created a conversion platform to enable MXX (ERC-20) – bMXX (BEP-20) conversion. The ratio for the token conversion is 100:1.
- Multi-Chain Lend. MCL is a non-custodial lending protocol on BSC which offers flash loans for users and other unique lending and borrowing opportunities. The native governance token of MCL is bMXX, a BEP-20 token. This Aave-forked protocol offers cheap and fast transactions. There are also different platforms fees and higher incentives available.
- SSB Contracts. Users of the platform are able to create their SSB contracts through the application. The platform supports some assets that the users can select to create a contract and sets determine its tenure and interest rate. Users can also create several contracts for the different assets. Users are given freedom to create as many contracts as they want without any restriction as long as the MXX tokens are still available for minting.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Multiplier aka MXX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Multiplier (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Multiplier as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Multiplier. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Multiplier currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Multiplier
- Store your Multiplier to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Multiplier, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Multiplier:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MXX/BTC or MXX/ETH or MXX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Multiplier (MXX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Multiplier (MXX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Multiplier. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Multiplier (MXX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Multiplier (MXX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MXX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Multiplier. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Multiplier (MXX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MXX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Multiplier (MXX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MXX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Multiplier (MXX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Multiplier right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Multiplier (MXX)?
Once you have purchased the Multiplier, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Multiplier (MXX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MXX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Multiplier (MXX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Multiplier is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Multiplier has evolved over the year from a CeFi lending platform to a cross-chain DeFi platform. It has a lot products such as MCL, SSB contract creation, and cross-chain token converter. The users can really benefit from the platform as they can undergo low gas fees and fast transaction. Meanwhile investors can enjoy the investment profit as the price of MXX token will keep increasing because its overall supply of this deflationary token is reduced over time.