In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Maro, if you are planning to buy MARO – You’re in the right place!
Maro is a global and decentralized platform that is designed to help people achieve better financial solution and management. It is created so that users can connect, work together, and gain welfare together. Maro Network is designed as an open blockchain infrastructure, so users should have no problem connecting to global economy through this network. Moreover, Maro implements newest and most advanced technologies that are able to solve common blockchain problems: scalability and performance. Thanks to its unique multi-network mechanism and multi-tier DPoS consensus, the platform is able to offer better scalability.
In short, Maro is able to provide various features and benefits. It has its own market where value exchange takes place. It has its own secure and accessible financial solution. It also provides a sustainable and open infrastructure with blockchain technology.
- Official website: https://ma.ro/#/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3073687
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TTC_Blockchain
- Telegram: https://t.me/ttc_official
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TTC_Protocol
- Whitepaper: https://d1u6eqogwsdivn.cloudfront.net/whitepaper_v2/TTC_Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Maro (MARO) Features
- Various ecosystems. In Maro Network, there are various ecosystems available. They are accessible to users. Maro blockchain is unique for its sustainable token economy and high throughput. Acorn Protocol is designed for open network collaboration while implementing transparent incentivized mechanism. Tigris Protocol is the efficient and secure DeFi solution for collateralized and staking debts.
- Maro Connect. This is the Maro Network’s mobile wallet app that is easy to use as well as solidly safe. With this feature, users are allowed to transfer assets, make payments, and also vote for their representative in the governance system. Through this feature, users can also utilize the Collateralized Debt Service, DeFi service Tigris, and also the staking service altogether while still enjoying the direct and straightforward hand on access to various DApps and also decentralized exchange.
- Maro Scan. This is another handy tool in which users are able to search for all transactions made and agreed on Maro blockchain.
- Maro developer center. This feature offers and provides development information and tools within Maro Networks, especially designed for developers
- Acorn Box. This is another mobile wallet app that is created for broad and wide user base. With this app, all kinds of users are able to enjoy play games, access different DApps, and also social network services quite effortlessly. Through their special and unique DApps, like WorkBox, users are able to be rewarded as well as creating value for their contribution – anytime and anywhere.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Maro aka MARO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Maro (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Maro as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Maro. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Maro currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Maro
- Store your Maro to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Maro, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Maro:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MARO/BTC or MARO/ETH or MARO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Maro (MARO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Maro (MARO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Maro. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Maro (MARO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Maro (MARO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MARO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Maro. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Maro (MARO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MARO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Maro (MARO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MARO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Maro (MARO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Maro right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Maro (MARO)?
Once you have purchased the Maro, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Maro (MARO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MARO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Maro (MARO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Maro is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Maro Network would be ideal for those who are unbanked or those who can’t get financial access to banking or payment. It isn’t only designed to provide a complete service, but it implements high-end technologies that will solve scalability problems. Anyone interested in the platform must buy Maro (MARO) to access the network.