In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy GameFi, if you are planning to buy GAFI token – You’re in the right place!
GameFi is designed as a decentralized one-stop (all encompassing hub and also) game finance shop that serves investors, traders, players, and also game studios. The platform brings promising and potential (blockchain) game initiatives to the gaming community. The platform is developed and constructed on Polygon and BSC networks. Those two networks are popular for hosting most popular (and top rated) Play2Earn titles. At the same time, this platform also serves as the marketplace that enables cross game trading (of the NFTs and in-game stuff).
Icetea Labs is the solid support that backs GameFi up. Icetea Labs itself is basically an incubation for popular projects (like Kaby Arena and Faraland) and DAO Maker (a launchpad for many high profile gaming projects). This partnership and collaboration is important, especially for the first step in providing a strong foundation of GameFi ecosystem growth and development.
The blockchain technology for Play2Earn system is a trending phenomenon today, but it has its own drawbacks and flaws. It doesn’t have any dedicated blockchain launchpad. It doesn’t have any hub that users can explore to know the standout projects or precious (in-game) items. Most platforms don’t allow gaming NFTs owners to boost their possessions’ value. There is no central repository that allow players to manage items or track earnings, and there is no existing platform providing comprehensive tools so users can enjoy everything.
Table of Contents
GameFi (GAFI) Features
- Game aggregator. The feature enables gamers to find and then experience trending (blockchain) games. It can also act as repository for NFT assets and in-game items, allowing users to track their yields. Users can list their NFTs and gaming items for exchange, rent, or sales.
- GameFi yield guilds. Users can gain passive income through different gaming finance vaults participation.
- Launchpad. It will be the first ever launchpad for the gaming projects, allowing users to get their first access to the game.
- GameFi marketplace. It is designed as a one-stop place for all (in-game) assets and items. Users should be able to purchase, discover, trade, sell, and even host NFT auctions easily. They can even manage cross-game (NFT) transactions.
- GameFi accelerator. The platform offers pre-built tools and templates that can help game studios with gameplay mechanism.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GameFi aka GAFI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the GameFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the GameFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to GameFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports GameFi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the GameFi
- Store your GameFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying GameFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with GameFi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GAFI/BTC or GAFI/ETH or GAFI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GAFI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy GameFi (GAFI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your GameFi (GAFI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy GameFi (GAFI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the GameFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy GameFi (GAFI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy GameFi (GAFI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GAFI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to GameFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy GameFi (GAFI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GAFI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy GameFi (GAFI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GAFI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy GameFi (GAFI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the GameFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect GameFi (GAFI)?
Once you have purchased the GameFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell GameFi (GAFI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GAFI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine GameFi (GAFI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a GameFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
GameFi is a decentralized platform that is designed to build new games with blockchain basis. It is a part of bigger DeFi movement that combines financial concept with advanced blockchain technology, without sacrificing fun and excitement. However, the only way to get into the platform is to buy GameFi (GAFI) first.