In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy KIMCHI.finance, if you are planning to buy KIMCHI token – You’re in the right place!
Anyone who has been familiar with SushiSwap or Uniswap would be familiar with Kimchi Finance. The platform is designed as (another) yield farming token that can benefit the users with the earning. This is another platform that can be considered worthy to compete against Uniswap. It tries to offer major (profitability) rates as well as producing fees. On the platform, users are able to farm or trade with various (multiple) pairs. However, they can make it possible only after they make a Uniswap deposit.
Whereas other DeFi projects have various purposes (farming is included), Kimchi Finance doesn’t. Yes, the platform is created only for farming. Users need to make sure that they know what type of token they want to use. When they come to Kimchi Finance, they will find Farm and Trade option where they can find the possible (and available) pairs for the farming. Is such platform beneficial for investment or saving? Naturally yes! However, just like other types of investment, users should also consider the profits as well as the risks.
Table of Contents
KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI) Features
- Various cryptocurrency pairs supported on the platform. The platform is supporting eight trading pairs. 3 of them are popular stablecoins of sUSD, USDC, and Tether. With such variations of pairs, users should be able to find the pairs they like.
- Easy trade and operation. Farming and trading won’t be an issue at all. Users simply have to connect their wallet to this platform so they can access the available pools and then start providing liquidity.
- Profitable outcome. All kinds of investment or trade are risky, but in Kimchi Finance, the risks are minimized so users won’t have to be excessively worried about their saving.
- Easy trade. When users already have the pair, they can farm right away. However, if they haven’t had the pair, they will have to trade their cryptocurrency with the one that is included in the pair. They need to access the ‘trade’ option first before they can finally access the ‘farm’ section.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade KIMCHI.finance aka KIMCHI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the KIMCHI.finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the KIMCHI.finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to KIMCHI.finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports KIMCHI.finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the KIMCHI.finance
- Store your KIMCHI.finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying KIMCHI.finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with KIMCHI.finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the KIMCHI/BTC or KIMCHI/ETH or KIMCHI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Tether.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the KIMCHI.finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find Bitcoin or Ethereum seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get BTC / ETH first. buying Tether with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells BTC / ETH and accept cash.
Can I Buy KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KIMCHI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to KIMCHI.finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KIMCHI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KIMCHI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Tether (USDT) first or to buy the KIMCHI.finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI)?
Once you have purchased the KIMCHI.finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KIMCHI with USDT – convert it back to Tether, then sell your Tether for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a KIMCHI.finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Uniswap or SushiSwap is considered a new trend in the DeFi world, especially since they are believed to deliver more benefits and profits. Managing transactions or financial activities within this platform isn’t actually difficult or complicated, especially for those who are familiar with those previous platforms before. However, to be able to join the platform requires users to buy KIMCHI.finance (KIMCHI), so be sure to do it first.