In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy HitChain, if you are planning to buy HIT token – You’re in the right place!
HitChain is created as a platform to honor, respect, and reward developers. That’s why it is claimed to be a decentralized (and incentivized) platform focusing on developer community protocol. It is created by developers and intended for developers. There is a major reason why this platform is created as an autonomous (network) developer community for projects and collaboration. We live in the era of sophisticated technology. We owe it to the engineers and IT developers. Unfortunately, these developers are often unrecognized and under-appreciated.
HitChain is created as a collaborative community to value those developers’ efforts and works. The platform is about implementing blockchain technology to focus on transparent credit system. Developers would be rewarded for their creativity and innovation, and the platform will make sure that the system would redeem their efforts automatically. The rewards are in the form of privileges (or currency right) or compensation (or currency value). The platform is about fairness, transparency, democracy, and autonomy without centralized supervision and (third-party) intermediaries.
HitChain (HIT) Features
- Hybrid chains infrastructure. Unlike other blockchain architectures that are prone to scalability and slow response issues, the one in HitChain is constructed on public chain that has combination of zero-latency response, distributed hosting system, and high-frequency concurrent so the platform doesn’t have to deal with such issues.
- High Concurrency Asynchronous Execution. The platform is using double chain parallelism that would verify main chain’s integrity, plus, maintaining the shading chain’s flexibility at the same time. The main chain would be the traditional (chained) structure while the shard one is DAG data structure.
- Classified Dynamic Ledger. This is the technology that is the blockchain’s core component that has a crucial role in transactions (and information) transparency and integrity.
- Double Consensus Parallelism Mechanism. The platform has uses dual consensus mechanism for the public chain and the shard chain, consisting of the PBFT (Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance) and DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake).
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade HitChain aka HIT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the HitChain (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the HitChain as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to HitChain. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT).
- Find a crypto exchange that supports HitChain currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the HitChain
- Store your HitChain to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying HitChain, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with HitChain:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the HIT/BTC or HIT/ETH orHIT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Tether.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your HitChain (HIT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy HitChain (HIT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the HitChain. You can use LocalBitcoins to find Bitcoin or Ethereum seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy HitChain (HIT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get BTC / ETH first. buying Tether with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells BTC / ETH and accept cash.
Can I Buy HitChain (HIT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HIT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to HitChain. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy HitChain (HIT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HIT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy HitChain (HIT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HIT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy HitChain (HIT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Tether (USDT) first or to buy the HitChain right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect HitChain (HIT)?
Once you have purchased the HitChain, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell HitChain (HIT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HIT with USDT – convert it back to Tether, then sell your Tether for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine HitChain (HIT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a HitChain is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It’s a great thing that there is an exclusive and dedicated platform for developers. What makes it interesting is the fact that it is created by developers and intended for (honoring) developers, while rewarding and incentivizing them at the same time. It’s interesting to see that such a respectable platform is created for the global community of developers to honor their works, efforts, and innovations. Those who want to join the platform are advised to buy HitChain (HIT).