In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy TokenPocket, if you are planning to buy TPT token – You’re in the right place!
For many crypto enthusiasts, TokenPocket is more than just a decentralized platform – it is a functional wallet that connects all. TokenPocket is available as a dApp, representing developers’ rights (within TokenPocket ecosystem) and also TokenPocket users. The platform was first launched in July 2020 and it has shown its functionality up until now.
Think of most of crypto companies, communities, and products as walled gardens. They are exclusive and separated from one another. However, TokenPocket brings everyone (and everything) together, able to connect different blockchain apps and various crypto platforms in one application. Whereas most people would think of the app as a wallet, it’s more than that. It’s about the true symbol and experience of the real blockchain interoperability, accessibility, and unity. In TokenPocket, it is designed as one stop shop for blockchains, cryptocurrencies, and dApps.
- Official website: https://www.tokenpocket.pro/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TokenPocket_TP
- Telegram: https://t.me/tokenpocket_en
TokenPocket (TPT) Features
- It’s an app. As an app, it is available on desktop, iOS, and also Android. It certainly provides flexibility and easiness in the users’ experience and management.
- Various blockchains. There are various blockchains that have created a partnership together with TokenPocket, including EOS, IOST, Binance, Cosmos, Ethereum, Tron, and more.
- Easy access to different dApps. The application has its own discovery feature, allowing users to find the dApps constructed within the blockchains (supported) by TokenPocket.
- Easy (and simple) operation. Users won’t have to deal with fussy operation or complicated access. Everyone can use it although they don’t have any technical experience or knowledge.
- Cross-chain (token) swap. This is a new feature launched by the platform. It supports swaps for USDC, TUSD, DAI, HT, USDT, BTT, ETH, TRX and EOS. Expect more tokens to be added later. Simply swap tokens without having to transfer anything to an exchange.
- It’s completely safe. As a non-custodial wallet, it is extremely safe as it won’t know the users private keys or hold them.
- Multi-chain access. The dApp can connect users to many platforms, many blockchains, many wallets, and many tokens. It supports interoperability that all crypto platforms desire.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade TokenPocket aka TPT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the TokenPocket (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the TokenPocket as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to TokenPocket. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports TokenPocket currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the TokenPocket
- Store your TokenPocket to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying TokenPocket, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with TokenPocket:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TPT/BTC or TPT/ETH or TPT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TPT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy TokenPocket (TPT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your TokenPocket (TPT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy TokenPocket (TPT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the TokenPocket. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy TokenPocket (TPT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy TokenPocket (TPT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TPT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to TokenPocket. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy TokenPocket (TPT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TPT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy TokenPocket (TPT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TPT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy TokenPocket (TPT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the TokenPocket right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect TokenPocket (TPT)?
Once you have purchased the TokenPocket, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell TokenPocket (TPT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TPT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine TokenPocket (TPT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a TokenPocket is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
For some people, TokenPocket is a dApp. For some it’s a wallet. For others, it’s a platform. No matter what people think of it, it’s a functional application that can help crypto users access their wallets and investment. With many supporting features, the app is certainly easy to use. Let’s not forget its fun nature either. To access the platform, users will have to buy TokenPocket (TPT) before they can join.