In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy HEX token, if you are planning to buy HEX – You’re in the right place!
HEX uses the concept of traditional CD (Certificate of Deposit) and elevates it to the next level. This is a sophisticated form of a Certificate of Deposit with blockchain and decentralized technology. In the traditional CD, people basically put their money into a deposit (for a certain agreed period of time) and they aren’t allowed to take it for as long as that time period is active. The period can be three months, six months, a year, and even five years.
For their participation, they will get high interest rate, which can be fruitful for passive extra earning. HEX was created in 2019 by Richard Heart – to be exact, in December the 2nd 2019. HEX is ERC-20 token constructed on Ethereum network. Not only it functions as value storage in the blockchain ecosystem, it is also functional for DeFi setting in the network. Whereas HEX uses (Ethereum) network for transaction, the staking and consensus code lie in the smart contract.
HEX (HEX) Features
- First blockchain CD. CD is considered worthy and more valuable than cash, credit card, and gold. With the timed mechanism, it is fruitful. Moreover, the blockchain technology makes it possible to run trusted transactions so the investments would remain safe and sound.
- High appreciating asset. Not only the blockchain technology makes everything easier, but cryptocurrencies are considered the highest (appreciating) asset for the digital industry currently.
- Elimination of intermediary. The mechanism of HEX is to lock the assets (the crypto). It removes the intermediary part, which means that there is no middle man that can cause the increased price and the slow processing time.
- The increased share price. So far, the price movement is quite high, where the share price goes up to 302 times currently.
- Low inflation. Unlike fiat currency, cryptocurrency has low inflation. This is more profitable than the fiat currency.
- Interesting rate. Earning interest is always appealing, especially for decentralized CD market.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade HEX aka HEX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the HEX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the HEX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to HEX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports HEX currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the HEX
- Store your HEX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying HEX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with HEX:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/HEX or ETH/HEX trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your HEX (HEX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy HEX (HEX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the HEX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy HEX (HEX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy HEX (HEX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HEX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to HEX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy HEX (HEX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/HEX and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy HEX (HEX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/HEX trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy HEX (HEX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the HEX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect HEX (HEX)?
Once you have purchased the HEX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell HEX (HEX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HEX with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine HEX (HEX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a HEX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This platform would be ideal for those who want to invest their cryptocurrency for long time and they don’t want to claim it right away. After all, it is always fun to be able to invest money and reap the high profits in the end. It provides promising outcome as passive income, especially if you want to have it as extra income. Be advised, though, that users need to buy HEX (HEX) before they can gain access to the platform.