In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy KeeperDAO token, if you are planning to buy ROOK – You’re in the right place!
KeeperDAO is a platform focusing on liquidity and the possibility of earning extra income from digital currency. The concept is a decentralized platform providing liquidity (to the market) with smart-contract mechanism. The contracts underwriting are designed to create profitable and positive incentive, especially for the participants of KeeperDAO. The platform implements on-chain (liquidity) mechanism by using derivatives.
Moreover, token holders have the flexibility to manage their assets. Not only they are able to collateralize the balances, but they also have the freedom to handle it the way they like it. Users can lock their collateral within a certain period to get earnings or they can liquidate (and then regain access to it). The concept of this platform is promising, considering that the developer team is an experienced one in trading and finance. They have worked in hedge funds, public traded companies, and private investment management. It’s safe to say that the developer team really knows what they are doing.
Table of Contents
KeeperDAO (ROOK) Features
- Unique nature. KeeperDAO is like a intermediary between decentralized finance and users but with autonomous and decentralized nature. Unlike other intermediaries, KeeperDAO promotes low cost, fast processing time, and effective arrangement to manage the digital assets effectively.
- Safe and secure environment. The platform comes with advanced technologies to strengthen the security, delivering solid and sound ecosystem for users.
- Decentralized mechanism. Decentralized means that no one is in control. No one is able to observe or monitor others, creating a completely free and private environment.
- Hiding mechanism. This platform enables users to choose whether they want to lend or trade. The proxies are helpful can ‘calculate’ how much profit extracted from the liquidation or arbitrage, and then the platform is able to return the profits back (to the users).
- Coordination mechanism. This is introduced and implemented to incentivize the liquidators and arbitrageurs so they can work with one another. Working together is better than fighting for gas.
- Incentive possibility. There are several functions that are crucial to the platform. Because of their crucial nature and important role, they get incentives to make sure that KeeperDAO has effective functions and usages. The activities include governance participation, Coordination bootstrapping, and also liquidity provision.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade KeeperDAO aka ROOK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the KeeperDAO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the KeeperDAO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to KeeperDAO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports KeeperDAO currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the KeeperDAO
- Store your KeeperDAO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying KeeperDAO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with KeeperDAO:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ROOK or ETH/ROOK trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your KeeperDAO (ROOK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy KeeperDAO (ROOK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the KeeperDAO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy KeeperDAO (ROOK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy KeeperDAO (ROOK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ROOK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to KeeperDAO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy KeeperDAO (ROOK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ROOK and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy KeeperDAO (ROOK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ROOK trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy KeeperDAO (ROOK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the KeeperDAO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect KeeperDAO (ROOK)?
Once you have purchased the KeeperDAO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell KeeperDAO (ROOK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ROOK with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine KeeperDAO (ROOK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a KeeperDAO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
KeeperDAO is a perfect platform for managing the digital assets, especially with the potential of earning passive earning. If you are one of those users who are into investments and you have an open mind to future crypto possibility, then you need to have an access to the platform. You can only do so if you buy KeeperDAO (ROOK).