In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy CircleSwap, if you are planning to buy CIR token – You’re in the right place!
As a decentralized trading and management platform for crypto assets, CircleSwap integrates a group of like-minds and Swap called Circle. This is a kind of decentralized trading that allows for share of benefits and trust on the basis of transfer between personalized crypto assets. Circle also means a range of individual influence and energy scope, and other unlimited but curated possibilities. To achieve the objective, there is a wide array of financial derivatives such as banking, crypto-asset hedging, and liquidity mining featured in CircleSwap.
CircleSwap is known for its popular concept named CirclesUBI. It is an exchange system that strives to evenly distribute monetary value to spread wealth among circles. One of its primary goals is to become an accessible vault for wealth minting and to enable all participants to share and distribute crypto-asset for their own circle. It stands at the core of DeFi and uses the UBI’s philosophy of influence-commercialization.
CircleSwap (CIR) Features
- Six Degrees of Separation. The first basis of six degrees of separation is an open platform. It leads the user to create and join a circle on the platform. Second, it’s inclusive which means it works for LPT mining. Third, it’s a sharing community where participants can get exclusive superposition benefits. Fourth, it’s a social platform where everyone can create Circle to manage their crypto assets. Lastly, it’s multi-dimensional.
- Unique Circles. On the platform, everyone is guaranteed their own unique influence that allows them to get the benefits of a far-fetched community benefit sharing autonomy within a circle.
- Valid Address in CircleSwap. is an address that follows the invite link shared by CircleSwap official or ecology user, and successfully registers at the platform
- Heco Chain Support. Deployed on the Heco Chain, CircleSwap is able to reduce transaction loss and cost, and improve transaction speed and efficiency. In addition, it enables dual protection for user trading through smart contract security framework and unique risk control system.
- NCircle. This Native Circle one of the circles on CircleSwap platform. It is created by users who follow another user’s invite link.
- ECircle. It stands for Evolutionary Circle. Any ecology users can create it together with their invites.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade CircleSwap aka CIR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the CircleSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the CircleSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to CircleSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports CircleSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the CircleSwap
- Store your CircleSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying CircleSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with CircleSwap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CIR/BTC or CIR/ETH or CIR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CIR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy CircleSwap (CIR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your CircleSwap (CIR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy CircleSwap (CIR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the CircleSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy CircleSwap (CIR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy CircleSwap (CIR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CIR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to CircleSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy CircleSwap (CIR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CIR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy CircleSwap (CIR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CIR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy CircleSwap (CIR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the CircleSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect CircleSwap (CIR)?
Once you have purchased the CircleSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell CircleSwap (CIR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CIR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine CircleSwap (CIR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a CircleSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There have been so many decentralized platforms for managing and trading crypto assets, but CircleSwap introduces a unique characteristic that set it apart. It is the concept of ‘Circle’ that’s considered as a novel and clever idea. This new concept can foster the growth of the platform, making it one of the top-notch ones in the crypto world. The more new Circles curators and participants it attracts, the more value CircleSwap (CIR) will gain.