In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Yield Protocol, if you are planning to buy YIELD token – You’re in the right place!
Yield Protocol is an open source platform that enables anybody to design and implement yield farming and trading methods on the Ethereum Defi ecosystem. Yield Protocol is intended to reduce smart contract risk by simplifying each contract’s capabilities. Yields Protocols allow anybody to create financial strategies that others may use without giving them access to their assets.
Yield Protocols’ modular architecture enables a wide range of applications, including planning and executing yield farming techniques, trading, financing, and everything in between. These features, together with ever-expanding arsenals of supporting protocols and pools, make Yield Protocol the ideal option. Anyone may begin creating and deploying Yield Protocols smart contracts to develop their own yield strategy. The protocol’s core is the YIELD native utility token, which is intended to build the ecosystem and give incentives to developers.
Table of Contents
Yield Protocol (YIELD) Features
- Borrowing. Borrowing using the Yield Protocol is a three-step procedure. You select an asset to borrow, add collateral, and then evaluate and initiate the transaction. A built-in automatic market determines the fixed interest rate you receive while borrowing, and the more you borrow, the higher the interest rate may be. All Yield loans need overcollateralization with collateral worth more than the debt.
- Lending. You are purchasing future cash payments at a discount when you lend in Yield. Future monetary payments are represented by tokens known as “fyTokens.” It is a token that may be redeemed for a basic asset one-for-one at a later period. FyTokens do not pay interest on their own; rather, the interest is calculated by the difference between the token’s face value and the amount you pay for it.
- Pooling Liquidity. The Yield Protocol v2 has enhanced the experience of delivering liquidity. Users are now able to contribute liquidity to strategies to facilitate just one Yield liquidity pool at a time. Borrowers and lenders will pay you fees if you pool your liquidity. When the maturity date of the liquidity pool is achieved, strategies immediately rollover liquidity from one pool to a subsequent pool with no user interaction.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Yield Protocol aka YIELD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Yield Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Yield Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Yield Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Yield Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Yield Protocol
- Store your Yield Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Yield Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Yield Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the YIELD/BTC or YIELD/ETH or YIELD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you YIELD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Yield Protocol (YIELD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Yield Protocol (YIELD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Yield Protocol (YIELD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Yield Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Yield Protocol (YIELD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Yield Protocol (YIELD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy YIELD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Yield Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Yield Protocol (YIELD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair YIELD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Yield Protocol (YIELD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support YIELD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Yield Protocol (YIELD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Yield Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Yield Protocol (YIELD)?
Once you have purchased the Yield Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Yield Protocol (YIELD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing YIELD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Yield Protocol (YIELD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Yield Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Since the mid of 2020, DeFi has expanded at an extraordinary rate due to its promise to allow anonymous and private financial transactions. The new solution uses blockchain technology to enable more efficient and secure peer-to-peer transactions that eliminate the need for intermediaries in the borrowing and lending process. Yield Protocol (YIELD) offers fresh perspectives on yield farming and staking, allowing crypto users to generate even more passive revenue with their varied choice of products. That is how YIELD is altering the future of cryptocurrency revenues.