In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy StormX, if you are planning to buy STMX token – You’re in the right place!
Popular AdTech application “BitMaker” is being rebranded to “Storm Play” and contemporaneously beginning both the increased gamification of, and the integration of blockchain technology to, the app. StormX is introducing the STORM token, a blockchain technology into its technology stack, an ERC20-compliant token that operates on the Ethereum blockchain. Tasks within the Storm Play app is being posed by “Storm Maker”, are required to buy posts in STORM tokens, and “Storm Players”. The users of the app earn rewards for performing tasks, denominated in Bolts.
StormX envisions as a whole decentralized marketplace for tasks – the “Storm Market”, it is shown in the introduction of blockchain to the Storm Play app marks the primary step in an evolution toward. The Storm Market will function a platform where Storm Makers and Storm Players can create and accept tasks using smart contracts powered and purchased with STORM tokens. It will operate almost like the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Official Website: https://stormx.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://stormx.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stormxio
- Reddit: https://stormx.io/
- Telegram: https://stormx.io/
- White Paper: https://whitepaper.io/coin/stormx
StormX (STMX) Features
- Gamification Principles. Gamification principles are used throughout Storm Market. Gamification is that the process of adding games or game-like elements to encourage active participation like a micro task. Gamification is that the process of integrating game mechanics in ‘non-gaming’ contexts2 , like websites, apps, and services, so as to boost the user’s motivation for participation, enhance the extent of engagement and increase user loyalty. It’s an iterative process during which a gameful design framework is deployed to foster the user’s journey to mastery. People have already got gamified services like language learning courses (e.g., Duolingo and MindSpace). Games like Candy Crush, Clash Royale and therefore the Clash of Clans have already developed an array of effective gaming techniques.
- Storm Player. This platform has vast sorts of Storm Maker treks. Different Storm Players earn Bolts which may be redeemed for STORM tokens by doing different sorts of tasks. Each actionloop and journey (described below in greater detail) corresponds to different sorts of Storm Player types, to form them applicable to different sorts of world people.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade StormX aka STMX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the StormX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the StormX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to StormX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports StormX currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the StormX
- Store your StormX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying StormX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with StormX:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/STMX or ETH/STMX trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your StormX (STMX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy StormX (STMX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the StormX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy StormX (STMX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy StormX (STMX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy STMX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to StormX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy StormX (STMX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/STMX and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy StormX (STMX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/STMX trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy StormX (STMX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the StormX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect StormX (STMX)?
Once you have purchased the StormX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell StormX (STMX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing STMX with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine StormX (STMX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a StormX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
As demonstrated by the success and growth of Blockchain-based distributed computing networks like Bitcoin and Ethereum, the longer term of the web involves decentralized, efficient, inclusive, and global ecosystems. Blockchain-based marketplaces are going to be a critical foundation to global, digital ecosystems is believed by StormX.