In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SonarWatch, if you are planning to buy SONAR token – You’re in the right place!
Investing in multiple projects can be a headache for many new investors. They have difficulties keeping track of their assets and foresee a pattern to get the maximum gain. Unfortunately, many seasoned investors also have the same problem. And that is what SonarWatch is trying to solve, by being a watcher app in the Solana blockchain.
Investors can use the project for more than just keeping track of their DeFi assets. They also can project their gain and see the pattern that they can follow. Investors who buy SonarWatch (SONAR) tokens can analyze their charts through different assets. The personal chart will include the APR, supply, and historical values. SonarWatch will give them any notifications if their assets reach a certain value.
- Official Site: https://sonar.watch/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sonarwatch
- White Paper: https://sonar.watch/docs/Sonar_Litepaper.pdf
SonarWatch (SONAR) Features
- Auto Refresh: While this may sound trivial, the feature helps users on keeping track of their assets. SonarWatch auto-refresh means that the project will refresh the data every 30 seconds, making it akin to real-life status. With the combination of advanced impertinent loss calculators, users may want to turn this feature on to make the best judgment. Users also can choose the base currency they work on to have an easy and automatic calculation of their crypto-asset in their native real-life currency.
- Multiple Wallets: Users who have multiple wallets in the Solana blockchain can now be at ease. SonarWatch allows them to keep track of all of their wallets on a single page. This will help them manage their assets efficiently. Users will be able to keep track and watch the global values as well as separately. This will help them make decisions on moving their assets around.
- Personal Charts: One of the features that SonarWatch has is to show the token holders their charts. Users can compare their profit and loss against the global trend. The chart includes various values such as token supply and history. The project aims to help both regular users and traders forecast their assets to make the best decision regarding their network. SonarWatch also includes the APR in the personal chart, as users can compare their charts with the future projection.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SonarWatch aka SONAR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SonarWatch (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SonarWatch as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SonarWatch. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SonarWatch currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SonarWatch
- Store your SonarWatch to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SonarWatch, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SonarWatch:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SONAR/BTC or SONAR/ETH or SONAR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SONAR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy SonarWatch (SONAR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SonarWatch (SONAR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SonarWatch (SONAR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SonarWatch. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SonarWatch (SONAR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SonarWatch (SONAR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SONAR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SonarWatch. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SonarWatch (SONAR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SONAR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SonarWatch (SONAR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SONAR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SonarWatch (SONAR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SonarWatch right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SonarWatch (SONAR)?
Once you have purchased the SonarWatch, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SonarWatch (SONAR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SONAR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SonarWatch (SONAR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SonarWatch is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors can use the auto-refresh feature in SonarWatch to trade with ease. The project is perfect for users who only want to invest or trade or both at the same time. Users who buy SonarWatch (SONAR) tokens will have access to their complete personal charts that include the APR and token supply. They also can receive notifications whenever one of their tokens reaches a specific value. SonarWatch can hold multiple wallets to help users manage their assets efficiently.