In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Tenset, if you are planning to buy 10SET token – You’re in the right place!
Tenset wants to approach and be prepared for the fourth industrial revolution through bridging traditional stock market and crypto assets. It is designed as an emerging (decentralized) blockchain platform that incorporates the new gen deflationary (ETF2.0) token and also the smart staking methods. The platform wants to speed up and encourage (and speed up) blockchain and crypto adoption in financial markets. The platform wants to capitalize the economy’s current state.
Tenset believes that combining digital currency market and traditional stocks can generate amazing results. That’s why, investing in the asset classes (both of them) would be highly beneficial. The platform wants to be a long-term platform with continuous operation and the ability (and also capacity) to finance itself.
- Official website: https://www.tenset.io/en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tenset_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/tenset_io_eng
- Whitepaper: https://www.tenset.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Tenset_Whitepaper_En_v3.1.pdf
Tenset (10SET) Features
- Real world benefits. Set as one of a kind initiative that provides real world and tangible benefits, the platform is able to deliver benefits to users who hold their token as their portfolio. Tenset plans on using the token to encourage and support itself. It does so by reinvesting the cash in other (crypto) initiatives and also traditional equities having low volatility.
- Problem solving quality. The developing team design the 10SET token to be a great incentive (for investors). Users are able to stake so they can enjoy the bonuses by simply keeping those tokens in the wallets.
- Inexpensive but effective fee. The smart contract in Tenset would charge 2% fee for each transaction done. 1% of it would be given to investors automatically, while another 1% would be burnt.
- ETF 2.0 distributor. It means that the platform would invest the investor cash in a mix of conventional stocks and cryptocurrencies. This would deliver more liquidity while reducing volatility and risk at the same time.
- Bridging the crypto and traditional worlds. Tenset project incorporates the platform with traditional finance and financial markets. Its main object is to link and integrate crypto sector completely with stock market. The platform is working with the popular and mainstream payment channels (like Visa). They also established advanced technology companies, such as Oracle.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Tenset aka 10SET
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Tenset (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Tenset as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Tenset. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Tenset currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Tenset
- Store your Tenset to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Tenset, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Tenset:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the 10SET/BTC or 10SET/ETH or 10SET/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you 10SET/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Tenset (10SET)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Tenset (10SET) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Tenset (10SET) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Tenset. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Tenset (10SET) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Tenset (10SET) with Skrill?
You can’t buy 10SET directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Tenset. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Tenset (10SET) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair 10SET/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Tenset (10SET) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support 10SET/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Tenset (10SET)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Tenset right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Tenset (10SET)?
Once you have purchased the Tenset, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Tenset (10SET)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing 10SET with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Tenset (10SET) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Tenset is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Tenset believes that combining both crypto and traditional financial sectors can lead to fruitful outcome. Although digital crypto world is promising and growing, it doesn’t mean that people should forget about the traditional system. What if both worlds can be connected and ‘bridged’? This is the purpose of Tenset. Those who share similar view and opinions are welcomed to join, but they must buy Tenset (10SET) first.