In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Paribus, if you are planning to buy PBX token – You’re in the right place!
Compared to other major blockchains such as Binance and Ethereum, Cardano doesn’t have a lot of projects that focus on the DeFi. The niche is something that Paribus understand and aim to fill.
The project focuses on DeFi but it doesn’t limit their reach to be only on that matter. Paribus allows all users who buy Paribus (PBX) tokens to explore all possibilities that they can do with their assets. Paribus offers a cross-chain interoperable DeFi so users can have much lesser fees. Users also can apply for loans and have their NFT or LP staking asset as collateral. The team behind Paribus has decades of experience in finance and has support from various multinational companies.
Paribus (PBX) Features
- Interoperability: One of Paribus’ main strengths lies in interoperability. Being a protocol that can work with multiple blockchains can be very beneficial to the users. It gives them the freedom to choose which pairing will give them the least slippage and maximize their profits at the same time. Whether the users are borrowers or lenders, they can earn more than what they spend for transaction fees. Being on the Cardano blockchain allows Paribus to remain chain agnostic even though actively transactions with multiple other chains.
- Profit-sharing: Paribus collects the transaction fees, that at the time are hardcoded at 0.2%. The network also collects cross-chain transaction fees and other miscellaneous fees and later turns them into a liquidity pool. Paribus then distribute the profit to all token holders who stake their tokens. The distribution is proportional to the amount of $PBX tokens staked by the user.
- NFT and LP-based loans: Paribus believes that everything has value, and therefore it works as collateral. The project builds a Virtual Land to bridge the NFTs with the Smart contracts and turn them into collateral. In turn, this will transform the NFT to be as liquid as the liquidity pool. By keeping their assets, including NFTs, the liquid helps users to borrow from another user through the peer-to-peer module. Paribus aims to continue leveraging the assets in the future.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Paribus aka PBX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Paribus (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Paribus as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Paribus. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Paribus currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Paribus
- Store your Paribus to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Paribus, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Paribus:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PBX/BTC or PBX/ETH or PBX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PBX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Paribus (PBX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Paribus (PBX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Paribus (PBX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Paribus. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Paribus (PBX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Paribus (PBX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PBX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Paribus. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Paribus (PBX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PBX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Paribus (PBX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PBX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Paribus (PBX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Paribus right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Paribus (PBX)?
Once you have purchased the Paribus, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Paribus (PBX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PBX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Paribus (PBX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Paribus is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to explore all possibilities that their assets can have should buy Paribus (PBX) tokens. The project is cross-chain decentralized finance that aims to keep the users’ assets to stay liquid. They allow NFT-based loans with the calculation that all NFTs count as an asset and therefore held a specific value. The interoperability makes peer-to-peer lending possible for users on different chains. All token holders also will receive a percentage of fees, the distribution is proportional to the amount they hold.