In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MatrixETF, if you are planning to buy MDF token – You’re in the right place!
MatrixETF is the latest generation of ETF platform that is built in a decentralized way to support cross chain. The aim of MatrixETF is to create an automated, personalized, diversified, and indeed a decentralized ETF portfolio to eliminate the barriers faced by ordinary investors in entering the cryptocurrency market. Additionally, it assists investors to earn diversified strategic returns via more flexible and reliable operation process through more effective portfolio allocation with the purpose of achieving stable and long-term wealth growth.
In other words, MatrixETF attempts to solve the problems related to a passive and automated process of wealth acquisition. Anyone is able to take the advantages of internet regardless of infrastructure and geography. Besides, they can get a transparent and open investment portfolio along with some investments strategies to participate in DeFi finance quickly and easily. The governance token of MatrixETF that supports its community is MDF.
- Official website: https://www.matrixetf.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/matrixetf
- Telegram: https://t.me/MatrixETF
- Whitepaper: https://docs.matrixetf.finance/
MatrixETF (MDF) Features
- One-Click Investment. Through MatrixETF, investment diversification can be achieved and the bar can be lowered because each ETF fund has a bunch of high-quality crypto tokens.
- Personalized Fund. Users of the platform can customize their ETF portfolio based on MatrixETF Set.
- DAO Community Governance. MatrixETF is a driven-community platform. Particularly, it is driven by DAO community. It means that holders of MDF vote and propose specific investment products, asset classes, and investment strategies.
- Decentralized Platform. Because the platform is built based on on-chain governance. All the operations are performed through the blockchain. This will prevent centralized control and data fraud.
- Cross-chain Interaction. As a cross-chain platform that aims to build cross-chain and scalable ecosystem of decentralized finance, MatrixETF supports multiple public chain networks like Ethereum, Solana, and BSC.
- Portfolio based on DeFi. The platform supports various types of investment portfolio such as funds, derivatives, vaults, insurance, governance, quantitative strategies, leverage, options, and many more, which is highly convenient and expandable.
- Token Utility Coverage. MDF as the token of MatrixETF can be used not only to buy EFTs and vote in the community but it also plays an important role in staking mining, liquidity mining, buy-back destruction, and DAO community governance.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MatrixETF aka MDF
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MatrixETF (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MatrixETF as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MatrixETF. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MatrixETF currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MatrixETF
- Store your MatrixETF to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MatrixETF, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MatrixETF:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MDF/BTC or MDF/ETH or MDF/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MDF/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MatrixETF (MDF)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MatrixETF (MDF) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MatrixETF (MDF) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MatrixETF. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MatrixETF (MDF) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MatrixETF (MDF) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MDF directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MatrixETF. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MatrixETF (MDF) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MDF/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MatrixETF (MDF) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MDF/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MatrixETF (MDF)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MatrixETF right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MatrixETF (MDF)?
Once you have purchased the MatrixETF, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MatrixETF (MDF)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MDF with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MatrixETF (MDF) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MatrixETF is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The boom of DeFi triggers investors to enter the cryptocurrency market. However, many investors, especially the beginners, still find that the market is not so friendly. Not only do they need to determine potential and valuable targets from many crypto projects, they also encounter some complicated processes related to high gas handling fee, wallet use, smart contract screening, and many more. MatrixETF is present to create simpler mechanism that attracts ordinary investors to join the community and this will increase the value of MDF.