In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Nahmii, if you are planning to buy NII token – You’re in the right place!
Nahmii (NII) was launched in 2018 and became the first commercial implementation of ETH layer-2 scaling through its Nahmii 1.0. The ‘state pool’ technology developed by Nahmii served as the basis for some innovative products. Its implementation has been assessed and based on customer feedback, Nahmii 2.0 was announced to improve the new developments in the Ethereum ecosystem. The new protocol is intended to deal with the fundamental issue in the blockchain space particularly the one dealing with poor-performance, high-cost scaling solution.
Nahmii serves as a scalable layer deployed on top of Ethereum, aiming to provide supreme performance with the layer first class-leading security. Unlike other approaches, the one used by Nahmii uses patent-pending methodology that makes it possible to inherit the security of Ethereum. Since 2018, Nahmii has proven the base layer of Ethereum in layer-2 protocol is the best one in achieving security with no technical barriers.
Nahmii (NII) Features
- High Throughput. Each transaction at Nahmii is processed through the use of horizontal scaling at the speed of traditional databases, resulting in very fast transaction far beyond other layer 2.
- Low Latency. As Nahmii uses a technology called ‘state pool’, the time between transaction submission and its conformation on the network can eliminates, saving users’ time significantly.
- Instant Finality. There is no necessity to commit to a base layer to achieve finality due to the state-channel architecture crafted by Nahmii.
- Predictable Fees. Fees are obviously predictable. They are always known before transaction occurs. With Nahmii, no one won’t expect surprise charges.
- Cheap Transaction Fees. With Nahmii, users and developers won’t face any constraints as they experience with an expensive dApp ecosystem because transaction fees are low here.
- State Pools. This feature is the greatest innovation of from Nahmii. This technological breakthrough combines the side chains’ pooled security and the state channels’ instant finality to achieve fully secured instant finality.
- Generalized Smart Contract Support. While Nahmii 1.0 enabled smart contract payments, the latest version supports generalized smart contracts on the network.
- Powerful Composability. Built on top of Ethereum network, Nahmii’s architecture is able to retain the powerful composability, opening the door for builders to create new, unique, and powerful products.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Nahmii aka NII
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Nahmii (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Nahmii as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Nahmii. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Nahmii currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Nahmii
- Store your Nahmii to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Nahmii, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Nahmii:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NII/BTC or NII/ETH or NII/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NII/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Nahmii (NII)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Nahmii (NII) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Nahmii (NII) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Nahmii. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Nahmii (NII) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Nahmii (NII) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NII directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Nahmii. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Nahmii (NII) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NII/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Nahmii (NII) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NII/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Nahmii (NII)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Nahmii right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Nahmii (NII)?
Once you have purchased the Nahmii, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Nahmii (NII)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NII with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Nahmii (NII) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Nahmii is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Maritime industry needs evaluating technologies that can benefit the customers. Blockchain is seen as a form of powerful technology that can meet the need of maritime customers. However, blockchain could not always handle some data thresholds. For that reason, Nahmii is here to stay to boost the blockchain’s potential. It is obvious that Nahmii really understand customer needs through its layer 2 architecture. No wonder that many enterprises as well as individuals are interested in investing in Nahmii (NII).