In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BunnyPark, if you are planning to buy BP token – You’re in the right place!
Many projects delve into DeFi or NFT management. But most of the time, their services only have DeFi as the primary feature with the NFT marketplace as an afterthought. But that’s not the case with BunnyPark. The project aims to induct all users to a more streamlined NFT minting and DeFi trading process.
BunnyPark emphasizes the SaaS incubation to have a standardized NFT for the marketplace. SaaS incubation means that BunnyPark focuses on combining NFT building with the GameFi platforms. The project commits to giving a comprehensive incubation service including standard development guidance, financial support, and long-term assistance. Users who buy BunnyPark (BP) tokens can purchase ShareCards to be part of the Governance.
- Official Site: https://www.bunnypark.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bunnypark_bsc
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/bunnypark_bsc
- Telegram: https://t.me/bunnyparkbsc01
- White Paper: https://docs.bunnypark.com/
BunnyPark (BP) Features
- SaaS incubation: BunnyPark pioneers the Software-as-a-service or SaaS incubation system. This incubation aims on having a unified development standard for the projects deployed. It will enhance a cohesive ecosystem and NFT interoperability. It helps the developers working on their games, especially if they work on several games on the same blockchain. BunnyPark has a separate SaaS incubation fund to support the teams in this program. The supports will include and is not limited to up to $1,000,000 financial support, standard project development guidance, and long-term assistance to ensure the project development stays healthy.
- ShareCards Governance: BunnyPark DAO allows all token holders to vote on any general project directions. However, they also share the ShareCards governance. Token holders can buy ShareCard NFT to enjoy several perks such as receiving dividends, supervision, and decision making. There are three ShareCards categories for token holders, King, Astronauts, and Warrior. Each represents the number of cards a token holder has. This amount only affects the dividends that they will earn, and not the supervision power.
- BunnyPark Game Token: Besides the primary and native $BP tokens, BunnyPark also has a BunnyPark Game token or $BG. This token works as the one-stop game token for all games that participate in the SaaS incubation process. BunnyPark aims to create a connection circle among all GameFi projects.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BunnyPark aka BP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BunnyPark (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BunnyPark as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BunnyPark. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BunnyPark currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BunnyPark
- Store your BunnyPark to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BunnyPark, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BunnyPark:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BP/BTC or BP/ETH or BP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BunnyPark (BP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BunnyPark (BP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BunnyPark (BP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BunnyPark. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BunnyPark (BP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BunnyPark (BP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BunnyPark. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BunnyPark (BP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BunnyPark (BP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BunnyPark (BP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BunnyPark right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BunnyPark (BP)?
Once you have purchased the BunnyPark, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BunnyPark (BP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BunnyPark (BP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BunnyPark is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
BunnyPark is a project that commits to supporting NFT minting with GameFi projects. They aim for a standardized NFT and its combination across all games. BunnyPark gives thorough and long-term support for the team that goes into their SaaS Incubation program. The support includes and is not limited to financial and holistic approaches. Investors who want to be part of the SaaS incubation can buy BunnyPark (BP) token. They also can buy the ShareCards NFT to earn more dividends and be part of the governance DAO.