In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Deeper Network, if you are planning to buy DPR token – You’re in the right place!
Deeper Network is a decentralized platform that combines network security, economy sharing, and blockchain to create a peer-to-peer global network. It is meant to empower real users (of the net) as well as paving a new path for the web’s next generation. Our world today depends so much on data, the internet, and technology. However, it has its own issues. Digital threats and attacks are a part of the problem. Internet trust crisis or internet censorship are some of the most common issues that we have in the digital era.
Deeper has some core beliefs, related to freedom, fairness, and trust. For first, they want to democratize the net by lifting the (heavy) restrictions and censorship on the info flow. In terms of fairness, it is a blockchain for everyone. The platform wants to leverage blockchain’s true value to empower, encourage, and support ordinary people instead of the privileged ones. In term of trust, the platform wants to stress out that information is power, and it’s the people who have the power to control it. Personal data is the mine gold of today’s world. Those who can control it can reap huge benefits from it, and Deeper Network believes that it belongs to the people; not big whales, not corporate, and others.
Table of Contents
Deeper Network (DPR) Features
- Trident Protocol. Deeper Network has its own protocol. It is designed as a shared and decentralized communication protocol with intelligent routing technologies and adaptive tunneling. The main purpose is to provide (in-depth) security protection and improve user experience. It will prevent network censorship while securing data transmissions at the same time.
- AtomOS. It is the network OS that is developed and created by Deeper. It is the first lock-free (network) OS in the world. It is about high scalability, high performance, and high availability on its advanced lock-free design.
- IP multiplexing. Deeper has its own IP multiplexing technology that makes it possible to deal with (zero) IP address configuration. It implements plug-and-play usage and experience for the devices of Deeper Connect.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Deeper Network aka DPR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Deeper Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Deeper Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Deeper Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Deeper Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Deeper Network
- Store your Deeper Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Deeper Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Deeper Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DPR/BTC or DPR/ETH or DPR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DPR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Deeper Network (DPR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Deeper Network (DPR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Deeper Network (DPR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Deeper Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Deeper Network (DPR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Deeper Network (DPR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DPR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Deeper Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Deeper Network (DPR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DPR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Deeper Network (DPR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DPR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Deeper Network (DPR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Deeper Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Deeper Network (DPR)?
Once you have purchased the Deeper Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Deeper Network (DPR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DPR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Deeper Network (DPR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Deeper Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Deeper Network wants to construct a more private, secure, and also fairer internet, and it is for everyone. The decentralized (communication) network would be the gateway for Web3.0. The platform is constructed on Polkadot. The platform wants to make sure that not only everyone has the same rights and abilities, but it also makes sure that people can have full control over their rights and privacy. Interested in joining? Users need to buy Deeper Network (DPR).