In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy 0Chain, if you are planning to buy ZCN – You’re in the right place!
0Chain is a blockchain platform focusing on data storage. Users basically have the freedom to access the platform for their data storage with cloud application – where everything can be done safely with solid data protection and data privacy. However, unlike other platforms with similar characteristic, this platform doesn’t keep the data within the blockchain. This is why they use cloud technology, instead. With businesses and platforms deal with data, especially related to web application and IoT, the need for reliable, trusted, safe, and stable data storage is increasing.
Unfortunately, not all platforms are able to provide such a service. Even with some platforms provide such service, the cost is typically high. With 0Chain, however, DApps can only be accessed by token holders, allowing value growth and better capacity along the way as more (digital) apps are joining the system. Moreover, the service is set to be fast and affordable.
Table of Contents
0Chain (ZCN) Features
- Smart Economic Protocol. To address volatility issue, 0Chain has used mathematical means to it’s the ZCN value. It is made intrinsic. It is affected by the amount of token staked, how many users accessing it, and how much data is stored within the network.
- Solid partnership. So far, the platform has made partnership with Cogent, Coresite, Amazon Web Service, and Oracle.
- A true blockchain system built from the very basic foundation. Because of this technology, thousand transactions can be managed within seconds and the transactions can be made for free. It is also possible to manage perfect operation without compromising the decentralization feature and the security aspect.
- Specific development for further usages. It will include customization requirements, support for BaaS (Blockchain as a Service), and also support for dStorage or decentralized storage
- Easy lock up. Businesses and organizations can purchase ZCN tokens and lock them up, based on the required number for each storage. Once the contract period is over, businesses are free to repurposing them (for another storage need), holding them (for later usage), or even selling them.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade 0Chain aka ZCN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the 0Chain (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the 0Chain as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to 0Chain. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports 0Chain currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the 0Chain
- Store your 0Chain to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying 0Chain, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with 0Chain:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ZCN or ETH/ZCN trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your 0Chain (ZCN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy 0Chain (ZCN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the 0Chain. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy 0Chain (ZCN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy 0Chain (ZCN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ZCN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to 0Chain. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy 0Chain (ZCN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ZCN and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy 0Chain (ZCN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ZCN trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy 0Chain (ZCN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the 0Chain right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect 0Chain (ZCN)?
Once you have purchased the 0Chain, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell 0Chain (ZCN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ZCN with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine 0Chain (ZCN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a 0Chain is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
0Chain is created not only to address data storage issue, but also to reveal its potential benefits. When you access regular cloud storage system, you spend money without gaining anything in return. But in 0Chain, you have many benefits through ZCN token. The only way to access the platform is through token ownership, so make sure you know buy 0Chain and start using the services.