In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Hashgard, if you are planning to buy GARD token – You’re in the right place!
Hashgard is designed as a platform for the new generation of decentralized DeFi world. The network wants to improve the (decentralized) finance public chain by improving its efficiency and operation. This is a platform that is based on the common problems plaguing the blockchain and decentralized system and it wants to resolve those issues. Hashgard team found out that the already existing (public) blockchain has some of their own downsides, especially those related to slow processing time, the technical difficulty, not being tied up to the regulations, and lack of interoperability. Through Hashgard, the team wants to solve those issues by creating a platform that has more flexibility (as well as scalability) for better future expansion.
Hashgard has improved financial-level capacity in trading. It also supports corporate token issuance. It has interoperable mechanism, which means that users are able to operate it cross-chain, and most importantly, it is compliant with financial regulations’ requirements. In short, Hashgard is designed to encourage and support DeFi applications.
- Official website: https://www.hashgard.com/#/home
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hashgard_off
- Telegram: https://t.me/hashgardeng
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Hashgard
- Whitepaper: https://github.com/hashgard/whitepaper/blob/master/whitepaper.md
Hashgard (GARD) Features
- Decentralized mining. In DeFi industry, token users are required to trade or lock their assets so they can gain profits. They don’t need to pay for anything to gain profits.
- Decentralized governance. Token holders are able to take part in the platform’s development and growth. They can vote on proposals, but only those who have met the requirements.
- Decentralized transactions. Token liquidity has presented an issue in DeFi world because there are not enough of incentive tokens. That’s why Hashgard is created so the decentralized (exchange) protocol can deal with it. The protocol is embedded in the platform.
- Decentralized loan. Users who are willing to invest their ‘money’ can lock their tokens so the assets can be eligible for the borrowing. Then they will be rewarded for their contribution in the platform.
- Decentralized stablecoins. Stablecoins can be beneficial for investment and profits, but in regular platforms, its main issue is about price volatility. Hashgard, through its staking platform, enables users to stake GARD so users are able to generate (decentralized) stablecoin.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Hashgard aka GARD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Hashgard (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Hashgard as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Hashgard. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Hashgard currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Hashgard
- Store your Hashgard to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Hashgard, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Hashgard:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the GARD/BTC or GARD/ETH or GARD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Tether.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Hashgard (GARD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Hashgard (GARD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Hashgard. You can use LocalBitcoins to find Bitcoin or Ethereum seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Hashgard (GARD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get BTC / ETH first. buying Tether with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells BTC / ETH and accept cash.
Can I Buy Hashgard (GARD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GARD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Hashgard. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Hashgard (GARD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GARD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Hashgard (GARD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GARD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Hashgard (GARD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Tether (USDT) first or to buy the Hashgard right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Hashgard (GARD)?
Once you have purchased the Hashgard, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Hashgard (GARD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GARD with USDT – convert it back to Tether, then sell your Tether for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Hashgard (GARD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Hashgard is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who have a future vision would be appealed to Hashgard. It has promising benefits and it certainly promises many financial profits from its many activities, such as the mining action, the staking reward, and many more. Not to mention that the platform supports cross operation, which enables its users to move flexibly in among platforms and networks. For those who are interested in the platform’s concept and those who have future vision, they must buy Hashgard (GARD) first.