In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy iExec RLC, if you are planning to buy RLC token – You’re in the right place!
iExec RLC is about reinventing cloud computing through decentralized blockchain platform. The idea is to organize and manage a market network in which users are able to monetize their computing resources and power, including datasets and applications. Set up on 16th of October 2016, the platform has a goal to create a new paradigm in cloud computing. It provides access (on demand type) of cloud computing resources so it can support activities and applications in AI, FinTech, rendering, healthcare, and big data.
Think of iExec as a decentralized platform (and also marketplace) for cloud resources. Basically, everyone would be given abilities to monetize their data sets, applications, and also servers. It provides solid support for distributed applications with blockchain basis so it can be high performance and also cost effective. Through easier machine access, distributed cloud technology enables positive increase within data centers’ environmental footprint.
iExec RLC (RLC) Features
- Different functions – for different users. For developers, the platform is useful to solve blockchain limitations through computation execution within a (new) distributed infrastructure. For providers, they are able to rent their computing power out, and they are able to monetize it by applications of task execution. For token holders, they are able to get to crypto-economy world through RLC token trading whenever possible.
- RLC Token. This is the native token that acts as a means of payment and reward. The token is used to pay for renting applications, data, and also servers.
- Marketplace. The platform believes that cloud resources can be traded within global scale. It also provides a direct access to computing power’s big capacity with the best rate only.
- Data wallet. (Data) providers are able to monetize their AI models datasets or the datasets while implementing the best security level.
- dApp Store. The decentralized apps are managed, run, and powered within the dApp Store. In the meanwhile, developers have the ability to monetize their own dApps while increasing visibility. Through the marketplace, users are able to execute the apps.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade iExec RLC aka RLC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the iExec RLC (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the iExec RLC as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to iExec RLC. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports iExec RLC currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the iExec RLC
- Store your iExec RLC to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying iExec RLC, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with iExec RLC:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RLC/BTC or RLC/ETH or RLC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RLC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy iExec RLC (RLC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your iExec RLC (RLC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy iExec RLC (RLC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the iExec RLC. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy iExec RLC (RLC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy iExec RLC (RLC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RLC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to iExec RLC. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy iExec RLC (RLC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RLC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy iExec RLC (RLC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RLC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy iExec RLC (RLC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the iExec RLC right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect iExec RLC (RLC)?
Once you have purchased the iExec RLC, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell iExec RLC (RLC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RLC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine iExec RLC (RLC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a iExec RLC is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those with abundant and plentiful computing resources should be able to make use of this platform, not only to help others, but to gain profits through the reward system. In this era where technologies play extremely crucial role, this platform has promising future. It offers win-win solution for everyone, and the possibility of downsides or loss would be limited. However, the only available access is through the token purchase so interested users must buy iExec RLC (RLC) first.