In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy FansTime, if you are planning to buy FTI token – You’re in the right place!
FansTime is a blockchain-based business enterprise that specializes in the entertainment sector. FansTime is dedicated to the development of a public blockchain that will enable artists, fans, and developers to participate in the fan economy. FansTime aims to create a decentralized community in which anybody may be a star and/or a fan in order to find, investigate, develop, and respond to the values of individual IPs. Celebrity stock, a new product, is now available online.
FansTime is set to enter worldwide markets because to its broad management staff, which includes professionals from Canada, Japan, Australia, Belgium, and the Kingdom of Thailand. FTI is now listed on 9 well-known exchanges, including Huobi HADAX, CoinEgg, Huobi Korea, Huobi Indonesia, Gate.io, and Bit-Z, and will be listed on many more in the near future. FansTime will offer a vertical platform in the entertainment industry to create a decentralized community where everyone can fully explore, grow, nurture, and give back to their own worth on a global scale.
FansTime (FTI) Features
- Time Exchange. The FansTime team published their first DApp, Time Exchange, with the main function. Users may purchase celebrity time on this DApp using FTI, FansTime’s main currency and the backbone of the ecosystem that FansTime is constructing. In the FansTime ecosystem, celebrity time ii Individual value quantification symbol whose price is determined by the market. That is to say, the more skills you have, the higher the value of your time.
- Celebrity Token Issuance. FansTime’s public chain is not designed for all businesses, instead focused on the fan economy. The present use scenario is to assist individuals in issuing their own coin, and it is a critical component of the FansTime ecosystem.
- Tokenized Idol Group. FansTime intends to form the world’s first tokenized idol group through a global talent search in collaboration with prominent agencies in China, Korea, and Thailand. The audition will be televised on TV and live streamed on the internet, and hidden superstars and celebrities will be asked to serve as judges.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade FansTime aka FTI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the FansTime (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the FansTime as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to FansTime. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports FansTime currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the FansTime
- Store your FansTime to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying FansTime, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with FansTime:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FTI/BTC or FTI/ETH or FTI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FTI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy FansTime (FTI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your FansTime (FTI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy FansTime (FTI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the FansTime. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy FansTime (FTI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy FansTime (FTI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FTI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to FansTime. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy FansTime (FTI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FTI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy FansTime (FTI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FTI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy FansTime (FTI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the FansTime right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect FansTime (FTI)?
Once you have purchased the FansTime, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell FansTime (FTI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FTI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine FansTime (FTI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a FansTime is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It is difficult for FansTime to differentiate out in a very competitive blockchain field that includes several major entertainment organizations. However, as compared to traditional entertainment firms, FansTime offers certain benefits. Traditional entertainment firms fall behind in terms of both blockchain technology reserve and knowledge and adoption. They require a guide to help them navigate this new field. FansTime (FTI), on the other hand, is well advanced in both the fan economy and blockchain technology. The road ahead looks to be reasonably smooth.