In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Electrify.Asia, if you are planning to buy ELEC token – You’re in the right place!
Asia is home to more than half of the world’s population, and over half of them are interconnected to a central power grid for their electrical needs. This is a massive market, and as countries liberalize their electrical markets, there will be a surge of innovation from investors who will exploit existing infrastructure to enhance private energy production and delivery.
This has already occurred in certain Western countries, and when paired with blockchain technology, customers will have a more diverse range of options for where to receive their energy. With customers increasingly focused on sustainable energy and markets becoming more open, innovators are needed to help create efficient and clever methods to distribute energy. The Electrify Asia project is attempting to achieve precisely that, and has already launched with a tradable token (ELEC), established infrastructure, and an off-chain marketplace.
- Official website: https://electrify.asia/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876573.60
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Electrify/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElectrifyAsia
- Telegram: https://t.me/electrifyasia
Electrify.Asia (ELEC) Features
- Synergy. It is a peer-to-peer (P2P) electricity market platform that enables energy trading among independent energy providers, resulting in steady income to consumers across city-wide energy networks and delivering better energy alternatives at lower rates. With Synergy, users can buy renewable energy immediately from small-scale solar energy producers, cutting out the middlemen and lowering overall energy expenses. It also converts extra energy into consistent earnings. For the first time, producers with solar panels may sell electricity to anybody.
- SolarShare. It is Singapore’s premier peer-to-peer energy trading pilot, and all Singapore citizens are welcome to participate. You may anticipate to save money on SP’s Tariff Rate while still using green energy in your homes and businesses as a result of this experiment. Owners of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems can boost their profits by selling their generated solar energy at retail pricing rather than wholesale rates. By joining SolarShare, you will be joining other pioneers in transforming Singapore’s future energy landscape and, maybe, the rest of the globe as well. Carbon Credits and Renewable Energy Certificates are already available as add-ons to your meal, however they do not change the basis of utilizing brown energy.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Electrify.Asia aka ELEC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Electrify.Asia (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Electrify.Asia as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Electrify.Asia. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Electrify.Asia currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Electrify.Asia
- Store your Electrify.Asia to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Electrify.Asia, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Electrify.Asia:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ELEC/BTC or ELEC/ETH or ELEC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ELEC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Electrify.Asia (ELEC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Electrify.Asia (ELEC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Electrify.Asia (ELEC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Electrify.Asia. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Electrify.Asia (ELEC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Electrify.Asia (ELEC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ELEC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Electrify.Asia. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Electrify.Asia (ELEC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ELEC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Electrify.Asia (ELEC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ELEC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Electrify.Asia (ELEC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Electrify.Asia right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Electrify.Asia (ELEC)?
Once you have purchased the Electrify.Asia, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Electrify.Asia (ELEC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ELEC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Electrify.Asia (ELEC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Electrify.Asia is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Trading energy on the blockchain is an ideal application for the technology, and competition in the field is expected to expand in the coming years. Electrify Asia has an edge over the majority of its competitors, as well as a significant first-mover advantage in Singapore. However, in order to offer the marketplace in foreign jurisdictions, Electrify Asia must leverage their strong position in their own nation. If they can find a way to collaborate with existing infrastructure in other nations, they and the ELEC token might be successful.