BonusCloudIn this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BonusCloud, if you are planning to buy BXC token – You’re in the right place!
Social growth is inextricably linked to human civilization’s evolution toward trust and collaboration. Because of the rapid advancement of computer technology, norms in many sectors have become data-centric and digitalized, becoming increasingly explicit and readily copied, increasing social efficacy. The ecological effect and data credibility enabled by Blockchain technology raises the bar for trust and coordination while also aligning with social expectations for trust and coordination.
BonusCloud seeks to construct a decentralized, credible global infrastructure platform by merging Blockchain and cloud computing technologies, which will serve as the foundation for an open-ended shared ecosystem. DApp supports Blockchain application entrepreneurs by connecting and exploiting all types of computer resources and transforming them into digital asset value. BonusCloud may efficiently integrate global computing resources such as current cloud computing platforms, business data centers, personal PCs, and individual CPU/GPU/bandwidth by providing a worldwide trading market for computing power.
- Official website: https://bonuscloud.io
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5013422
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonus_cloud
- Whitepaper: https://bonuscloud.gitbook.io/help/bonuscloud-whitepaper
BonusCloud (BXC) Features
- Next-generation Blockchain (BonusChain). BonusCloud can integrate cloud computing virtualization technology with Blockchain to improve the functionality of the Blockchain virtual machine and enable more PaaS applications while maintaining their security. It can run smart contracts, web applications, storage applications, and computer applications.
- Open Hardware Platform (BonusNode). BonusCloud’s hardware adaptation is classified into three categories: Lite, Normal, and Super. Different hardware plans apply to varying application situations, which provide clients with different platform capabilities depending on the customer. Users may select hardware platform solutions depending on their own requirements for developing and delivering services, allowing them to invest resources more freely and rationally.
- Distributed Network (BonusNet). BonusNet is a brand-new internet-connected cyberspace. Independent core components such as DNS and Router might be developed in its cyberspace.
- Distributed Storage (BonusStorage). BonusCloud offers distributed node-based BOS for the ease of app developers and community members (Bonus Object Storage). In terms of platform architecture, BOS focuses on data storage size, whereas BBS focuses on data processing latency, with certain differences in design and exploitation of bottom-level resources.
- Distributed Computing Platform (BonusComputing). BonusCloud relies on BonusNode to provide the community with three various types of computing environments, which are BonusAppEngine, BonusContainer, and BonusServerless, in order to suit the needs of diverse developers.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BonusCloud aka BXC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BonusCloud (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BonusCloud as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BonusCloud. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BonusCloud currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BonusCloud
- Store your BonusCloud to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BonusCloud, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BonusCloud:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BXC/BTC or BXC/ETH or BXC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BXC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BonusCloud (BXC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BonusCloud (BXC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BonusCloud (BXC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BonusCloud. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BonusCloud (BXC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BonusCloud (BXC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BXC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BonusCloud. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BonusCloud (BXC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BXC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BonusCloud (BXC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BXC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BonusCloud (BXC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BonusCloud right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BonusCloud (BXC)?
Once you have purchased the BonusCloud, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BonusCloud (BXC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BXC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BonusCloud (BXC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BonusCloud is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
BonusCloud intends to provide organizations with a distributed cloud computing solution, with community users serving as network nodes. BXC is used to acquire resources in the BonusCloud network, and community nodes who provide resources can earn rewards through daily releases of prizes and new blocks. The more active and rich the multilateral network ecosystem, the higher the GDP of the entire network, and thus the higher the unit price of BXC.