In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Moss Carbon Credit, if you are planning to buy MCO2 token – You’re in the right place!
Carbon footprint is one of the residuals from daily energy consumption. And since the amount continues to rise, a lot of people are seeking methods to offset their carbon footprint. Many companies claim to be green, but Moss Carbon Credit offers a unique take on that matter.
As a climate tech platform, Moss incorporates carbon credits into the $MCO2 tokens. Investors who buy Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) tokens are also neutralizing their carbon footprint. Moss also forms partnerships with various companies to fund the reforestation efforts on neutralizing carbon. The project also has tokenized a portion of the Amazon rainforest and turned it into NFT. Users can buy $MCO2 tokens to own land in the Amazon.
Table of Contents
Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) Features
- Amazon forest NFT: Being a climate tech from the region, Moss tokenized the economic and governance rights for a small land in the Amazon forest. Users can buy this Amazon forest NFT through the platform. One hectare of Amazon forest is equal to one NFT. Owning this NFT gives the user access to monitor the land as part of the reforestation and preservation project. And like other NFTs, they can transfer the deed ownership to other users.
- Strategic Partnerships: Moss has several partnerships with large companies that are supportive of the carbon credit market environmental efforts. One of the most recent partnerships is with GOL, one of Brazil’s largest airlines. Gol Passengers can participate by buying $MCO2 tokens and offset their carbon footprint from flying. Another partnership is with the payment system, Celo. Other than listing $MCO2 token on their network, Celo also buys carbon credits from Moss for their reserve.
- For Individual and Corporate Users: All types of users can benefit from purchasing $MCO2. Individuals and corporations can measure how much their carbon footprint is from their daily activities. And later on, buy carbon credits on Moss as a method to neutralize their footprint. The corporations can put their participation on the Moss platform into their portfolio. And subsequently, ensure their customers and clients that they are working for a greener earth.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Moss Carbon Credit aka MCO2
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Moss Carbon Credit (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Moss Carbon Credit as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Moss Carbon Credit. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Moss Carbon Credit currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Moss Carbon Credit
- Store your Moss Carbon Credit to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Moss Carbon Credit, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Moss Carbon Credit:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MCO2/BTC or MCO2/ETH or MCO2/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MCO2/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Moss Carbon Credit. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MCO2 directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Moss Carbon Credit. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MCO2/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MCO2/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Moss Carbon Credit right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2)?
Once you have purchased the Moss Carbon Credit, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MCO2 with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Moss Carbon Credit is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Moss aims to provide an economic solution that is also green at the same time. They see the rising demands of carbon offsetting requests. Therefore, they incorporate carbon credit into their tokens. Users who buy Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) tokens are participating in the efforts of various environmental projects. Moss also offers a piece of Amazon land as NFT with separate governance and economic rights. Both corporate and individual users can track their carbon offset process as Moss keeps everything transparent.