In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kadena, if you are planning to buy KDA – You’re in the right place!
For those who are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency or blockchain platform, the many decentralized platforms existing in the world today would be overwhelming. For them, all platforms may be the same. However, Kadena is different because it is created as a hybrid platform. Kadena is designed because the developer team has seen the issue related to private blockchain technology. The technologies may be advanced, but they can only provide either scalability or high performance – not both. Not to mention when users consider the part of BFT consensus into the mix. The algorithm is rarely deployed or included into production. It is able to achieve high performance at first but it tends to display significant (performance) degradation when the cluster size increases. That’s why PoW or mining is considered the only efficient and workable alternative.
Kadena wants to change it all. The platform implements ScalableBFT protocol, which provide low latency and high performance. As a hybrid blockchain, Kadena consists of a permissioned network, Pact (smart) contract language, and a public blockchain without having the issues (scalability and performance).
Kadena (KDA) Features
- Scalability and speed. The public blockchain has managed to display a (live) network expansion from 10 chains to 20 chains. It has doubled throughput too and proven the (blockchain) ability to scale in the production. It is done to meet the high demand. The platform is considered the fastest (sharded) layer 1 for PoW blockchain. It is able to deliver infrastructure-grade performance within DeFi economy.
- Connectivity and control. The platform permission network has high performance quality, and it connects to the public blockchain. It enables custom architecture service for user case requirements, including those with the most demanding type.
- Open access for everyone. The hybrid blockchain network is open for everyone, especially entrepreneurs and companies. This platform provides benefits for private and also public networks without sacrificing quality.
- Simplicity and security. The smart contract language is created for blockchains. It has military-grade protection and security perimeter, including Formal Verification. In smart contracts industry, Pact has become the standard. It is because such a system offers many beneficial features (like robust permission controls, multi-signature nature, and interchain communication) while maintaining the human readable performance.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kadena aka KDA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kadena (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kadena as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kadena. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kadena currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kadena
- Store your Kadena to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kadena, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kadena:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KDA/BTC or KDA/ETH or KDA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KDA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy KADENA (KDA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kadena (KDA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kadena (KDA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kadena. You can use LocalBitcoins to find Bitcoin or Ethereum seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kadena (KDA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get BTC / ETH first. buying Tether with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells BTC / ETH and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kadena (KDA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KDA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kadena. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kadena (KDA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KDA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kadena (KDA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KDA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kadena (KDA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Tether (USDT) first or to buy the Kadena right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kadena (KDA)?
Once you have purchased the Kadena, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kadena (KDA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KDA with USDT – convert it back to Tether, then sell your Tether for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kadena (KDA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kadena is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Kadena would be perfect for users who want to enjoy effective platform without having to deal with high performance or scalability. Whereas other users have to deal with either poor scalability or low performance, users in Kadena won’t have to worry about such a thing. They have to buy Kadena (KDA) first if they want to join the platform.