In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PolkaWar, if you are planning to buy PWAR token – You’re in the right place!
PolkaWar is designed as a platform that combines NFT and DeFi in a fun gaming environment. It’s not just a platform for playing games, but it is also a platform for earning money. Wouldn’t it be fun when players are able to earn money when they are playing their favorite games?
The idea of the platform is to create a platform where players can monetize their experience while playing games within the decentralized network. Players are able to create their own character and then they use the character to fight with other players. Just like other games, this game allows gamers to upgrade their items (equipment and weapons) and then sell them in the marketplace. Players can also take part in collecting the NFTs as their digital assets. Some of those NFTs can even be redeemed with the true (and real) replicas.
PWAR token itself has many different purposes and functions. Players can take part in battles and earn tokens as their rewards. They can also use it as buying and renting fee, where they lease their tools and equipment at the marketplace. For investments, the token is quite promising. It can be used as staking rewards (so players can get more gems and tokens) as well as for farming rewards. It is designed for liquidity providers where they can lock their LP tokens so they can get more profits.
Table of Contents
PolkaWar (PWAR) Features
- PolkaWar Realm. The platform provides a place for compete in a vivid gaming world. There are different weapons, equipment, and characters in the game. There is a placed randomness and leveling-up mechanism to make sure unique and one of a kind gaming playing. There are two gaming modes being offered: arena and individual.
- PolkaWar NFT Marketplace. The platform has its own marketplace for in-game equipment and items and they are represented through NFTs. Players are given the chance to monetize their gaming experience and hours. Players can also lease their equipment as well as collecting the NFTs on the marketplace.
- PolkaWar Logistics. It enables players to redeem NFTs with the real-world items. Basically, players are given the chance to take part in NFT delivery and conversion service.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade PolkaWar aka PWAR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PolkaWar (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PolkaWar as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to PolkaWar. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PolkaWar currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the PolkaWar
- Store your PolkaWar to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PolkaWar, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with PolkaWar:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PWAR/BTC or PWAR/ETH or PWAR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PWAR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy PolkaWar (PWAR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PolkaWar (PWAR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PolkaWar (PWAR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PolkaWar. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PolkaWar (PWAR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PolkaWar (PWAR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PWAR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PolkaWar. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PolkaWar (PWAR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PWAR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PolkaWar (PWAR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PWAR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PolkaWar (PWAR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the PolkaWar right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PolkaWar (PWAR)?
Once you have purchased the PolkaWar, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PolkaWar (PWAR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PWAR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PolkaWar (PWAR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PolkaWar is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
PolkaWar is a decentralized and cross-chain fighting game that integrates competitive gaming aspects and NFTs within a single platform. In short, the platform enables users to play games and then earn tokens or collect NFTs through upgraded in-game stuff. Not only gamers can enjoy fun times, but they can also monetize it. To join, users should buy PolkaWar (PWAR) first.