In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Fanadise, if you are planning to buy FAN token – You’re in the right place!
Fanadise is a premium content platform designed specifically for online influencers to monetize their social presence and take interactions with followers to the next level. While all news agencies have hidden behind paywalls in recent years and began to collect their due share for the labor they put into preparing the news, online producers continue to be severely underpaid. Fanadise and its token FAN will change that and offer much more to the table.
Within the platform, creators receive a percentage of what fans pay for and are always eligible to reimbursement for their work. Big businesses will no longer feed on the talents of others. It is time to move on. A social media revolution is on the horizon, thanks to a platform that allows anybody to interact with their admirers or idols. They can listen to songs, interact one to another via comments, or get giveaways directly from the first drop.
Table of Contents
Fanadise (FAN) Features
- Influencers will get paid for their online efforts. Big firms, such as Facebook or Google, absorb all of the profit created by influencers through their ad services, leaving them with little or no profit. Premium content is a new trend that is here to stay, allowing everyone to connect with their favorite influencers on a whole new level, gaining access to never-before-seen content perks, and unleashing the possibility of exclusivity.
- NFT and subscription incentives for the creators. How much influencers make when they are ultimately given the means to commercialize their abilities and talents is entirely dependent on the amount of work they put in. Subscriptions imply that if you subscribe to your favorite creator, you will receive a special pack of moments from his or her life, as well as all of the benefits of the subscription level you have chosen.
- Resell moments of your favorite creators. The longer you remain connected to your idol and the higher grade of subscription you select, the greater the moments and rewards you will receive. After that, you may either collect your NFTs or sell them on our marketplace.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Fanadise aka FAN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Fanadise (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Fanadise as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Fanadise. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Fanadise currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Fanadise
- Store your Fanadise to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Fanadise, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Fanadise:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FAN/BTC or FAN/ETH or FAN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FAN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Fanadise (FAN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Fanadise (FAN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Fanadise (FAN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Fanadise. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Fanadise (FAN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Fanadise (FAN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FAN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Fanadise. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Fanadise (FAN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FAN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Fanadise (FAN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FAN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Fanadise (FAN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Fanadise right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Fanadise (FAN)?
Once you have purchased the Fanadise, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Fanadise (FAN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FAN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Fanadise (FAN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Fanadise is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Fanadise aims to be a part of the internet revolution by recreating social media around the concept of content ownership decentralization. Fanadise is a premium content subscription platform designed to help you expand and monetize your fan base. Fanadise aims to decentralize social media and return content to its creators and users. Big businesses are unconcerned about the individuals who build their platforms, but Fanadise (FAN) is. This social media revolution will return authority to the creator, who is responsible for all of their material and enjoyment.