In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy xMARK, if you are planning to buy XMARK token – You’re in the right place!
Some people may wonder what the difficulty between xMARK and MARK is. Both tokens belong to Benchmark Protocol. The protocol itself is a rebase protocol deployed on Chainlink Keeper network. The MARK token is the major utility token of the protocol. It is also called as a stable coin alternative. It has some key characteristics such as being non-dilutive and elastic. It functions to connect users to DeFi.
Meanwhile, xMARK is the other utility token of Benchmark Protocol. It is minted by MARK holders who stake the tokens within the single-asset staking platform. The tokens represent the share of MARK tokens. Therefore, every xMARK token represents the number of MARK tokens, denoted with a ratio that changes every day with each rebase. xMARK is designed to expose MARK to other blockchains and platforms which do not support rebase system. Users can convert xMARK back to MARK any time.
xMARK (XMARK) Features
- Governance Standard. Benchmark Protocol uses xMARK to forge a route to decentralized on-chain governance. The initial step to achieve this objective is to perform token-weighted voting or crowdsourcing on Snapshot page.
- DeFi Standard. A proportion of MARK tokens deposited in a token pool are represented by xMARK, which is not affected by rebasing mechanism. In this way, MARK tokens can be exposed to conventional platform that do not support elastic-supply currencies.
- Adjusted Rewards. Whenever a rebase is applied, MARK rewards are sent to the staking contract. The rewards are distributed and allocated to xMARK holders proportionally. The allocated rewards can be adjusted even though they have been initially set 10% of the total MARK tokens. The accumulation of rewards in the Standard staking contract are likely to be affected by supply adjustments.
- Dynamic Exchange Rate. xMARK can be exchanged back at any time for MARK tokens. The assets underlying the xMARK token is influenced by rebase because MARK is a rebase token. However, the number of xMARK tokens staked by the users will never rebase. This results in a dynamic rate of the exchange rate between xMARK and MARK.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade xMARK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the xMARK (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the xMARK as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to xMARK. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports xMARK currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the xMARK
- Store your xMARK to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying xMARK, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with xMARK:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XMARK/BTC or XMARK/ETH or XMARK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XMARK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy xMARK (XMARK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your xMARK (XMARK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy xMARK (XMARK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the xMARK. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy xMARK (XMARK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy xMARK (XMARK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XMARK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to xMARK. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy xMARK (XMARK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XMARK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy xMARK (XMARK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XMARK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy xMARK (XMARK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the xMARK right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect xMARK (XMARK)?
Once you have purchased the xMARK, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell xMARK (XMARK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XMARK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine xMARK (XMARK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a xMARK is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Benchmark Protocol’s xMARK token uses a single asset staking model. This model provides a number of benefits both for users and for Benchmark Protocol itself. For users, it serves as another option to earn MARK tokens with no temporary loss. It also enables users to participate in voting capabilities and initiating proposals through Snapshot. For the protocol, this model enables governance rollout and integration into conventional non-rebase supported mechanism. That is how xMARK can increase its value.