In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Galactic Arena, if you are planning to buy GAN token – You’re in the right place!
Claiming to be the NFTverse, Galactic Arena brings forward a game concept that familiar and unique at the same time. Players only need to connect their wallets with the chain and start playing.
Built on the Binance Smart Chain, Galactic Arena promotes a metaverse where players can take part in the competitions to earn rewards. Players can transfer their NFTs for their fighters. They also can wager tokens on the outcome. They can disconnect their wallet at any time and still retain the possessions of their NFTs. Those who buy Galactic Arena (GAN) can gain rewards from finishing missions, taking part in a competition, trading NFTs, and doing all the fun things in the game. All without risk losing any of their NFTs.
Galactic Arena (GAN) Features
- Easy NFT management: The game promotes a way to maintain the NFTs from other blockchains to participate in the game. Players can disconnect their wallets anytime and their NFTs go with them. Any players who buy any native heroes will receive incentives.
- Multiple game modes: Players can earn token rewards by spinning the wheel, taking a part in a PvP fight, or by wager some tokens to predict the outcome.
- Play to Earn: 40% of the total tokens are available in the game. Players can earn tokens by joining competitions where they battle against other players. Their rewards go up as they level-ups in the competition.
- Preserving your NFT: Galactic Arena intends to work as a warehouse for all NFTs. In addition to the NFTs that are available to trade, the game also provides access from NFTs from other chains to be in the project. They just need to hold a specific amount of GAN to transfer their NFTs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Galactic Arena aka GAN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Galactic Arena (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Galactic Arena as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Galactic Arena. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Galactic Arena currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Galactic Arena
- Store your Galactic Arena to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Galactic Arena, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Galactic Arena:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GAN/BTC or GAN/ETH or GAN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GAN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Galactic Arena (GAN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Galactic Arena (GAN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Galactic Arena (GAN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Galactic Arena. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Galactic Arena (GAN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Galactic Arena (GAN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GAN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Galactic Arena. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Galactic Arena (GAN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GAN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Galactic Arena (GAN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GAN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Galactic Arena (GAN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Galactic Arena right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Galactic Arena (GAN)?
Once you have purchased the Galactic Arena, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Galactic Arena (GAN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GAN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Galactic Arena (GAN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Galactic Arena is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The players who buy Galactic Arena (GAN) can take part in the game either as active players or passive ones who wager on the battles’ outcome. If they choose to be an active player, they can use their NFTs from other chains and earn tokens through the competition that hold a PvP battle system. Passive players can wager on the battles and earn tokens as well. Either way, all they have to do is to connect their wallets to start playing the game.