In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Blockchain Monster Hunt, if you are planning to buy BCMC token – You’re in the right place!
This is a decentralized gaming platform with multi-chain concept that is running completely within the blockchain itself. Blockchain Monster Hunt gets its inspiration from Pokemon–GO, which means that it enables players to explore new places continuously so they can battle and hunt monsters. Every block within the blockchain has been set as a unique (digital) space where these monsters live. They are limited in numbers. Players, and also collectors, are able to battle or hunt the monsters for several reasons. First, they can get coins if they fight these monsters. However, if they are able to capture those monsters, especially the unique and rare ones, they can turn them into valuable assets.
This is another gaming platform which is created with decentralized system, allowing players not only to enjoy the platform, but also to access the investment opportunity. As the name suggests, players are able to hunt and catch monsters, which can function as NFTs. It uses multi-chain nature, which means that users are able to move their BCMC token (which is the native token of the platform) to any chain without having to access any third party platform or network.
Table of Contents
Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC) Features
- Leverage opportunity. Users are able to make use of their tokens (as well as their NFTs) to increase their investment and saving. They are able to magnify their profits to the maximum level or amount, although they need to realize the possible loss too.
- Quantitative trading. Users are able to enable investors to trade the native token with any cryptocurrency they want. They are able to come up with their own trading strategies.
- Great flexibility and freedom. Players won’t have to deal with complicated or fussy arrangement. They simply use WalletConnect or MetaMask to connect their wallet and choose any blockchain to play. They can battle and hunt monsters so they can get ERC-20 BCMC tokens. If they want to, they can either buy the NFT Monsters at the marketplace or hunt them at the Metaverse.
- New block creation continuously. New block means new world. Whenever there is a new block being created, there is always a possibility that a rare monster and breed is created.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Blockchain Monster Hunt aka BCMC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Blockchain Monster Hunt (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Blockchain Monster Hunt as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Blockchain Monster Hunt. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Blockchain Monster Hunt currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Blockchain Monster Hunt
- Store your Blockchain Monster Hunt to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Blockchain Monster Hunt, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Blockchain Monster Hunt:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BCMC/BTC or BCMC/ETH or BCMC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BCMC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Blockchain Monster Hunt. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BCMC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Blockchain Monster Hunt. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BCMC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BCMC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Blockchain Monster Hunt right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC)?
Once you have purchased the Blockchain Monster Hunt, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BCMC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Blockchain Monster Hunt is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Blockchain Monster Hunt is a platform that will deliver a new kind of fun for players. Not only they get to explore the metaverse, but they always have the opportunity to own digital assets through the game. If players and investors are interested in joining the platform, they must buy Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMC) first.