In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy XCarnival, if you are planning to buy XCV token – You’re in the right place!
The rise of NFTs in value doesn’t necessarily mean that it has a rising value as collateral. NFTs are often just an item or an image that barely holds any value. But that’s until XCarnival comes into the scene.
XCarnival is the first metaverse asset liquidity aggregator project. They aim to provide liquidity for all users through their Megabox and XBroker features. With 50% total token allocations for yield farming, XCarnival has a lot of promises coming. Investors who buy XCarnival (XCV) tokens will see how their asset flourishes. The project has lined up future features such as XIGO where game assets will work as collateral. In the future, XIGO may increase the number of NFT minted in a game.
XCarnival (XCV) Features
- Metaverse Lending Solution: The lending and pledging process is not something to overlook. Especially with the rapid advancement in the metaverse and NFT building. XCarnival brings something that no other project has. As a metaverse asset aggregator, the program can be a solution in the DeFi world.
- XBroker and Megabox: These features are for the lending and borrowing process. A borrower needs to go to XBroker to pledge their assets and find a lender. The terms in each agreement may differ. However, if the borrower cannot pay in time, their assets will be up for auctions. If the asset has a rise in value, the auction price will be higher with the premium going to the lender and XCarnival. But if the asset has less value than the pledge, the assets will go directly to the lenders. Megabox on the other hand is where lenders put their mainstream, LP, and long-tail assets up to give loans. The feature has risk mitigation through the collateral ratio calculation model.
- Empowering NFTs: XCarnival believes that everything can be collateral. They are open with all kinds of NFTs, from celebrities, games, to financial NFTs. And since they take NFTs as an asset with actual value, they can encourage more people to mint NFT or buy them in the marketplace.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade XCarnival aka XCV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the XCarnival (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the XCarnival as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to XCarnival. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports XCarnival currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the XCarnival
- Store your XCarnival to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying XCarnival, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with XCarnival:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XCV/BTC or XCV/ETH or XCV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XCV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy XCarnival (XCV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your XCarnival (XCV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy XCarnival (XCV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the XCarnival. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy XCarnival (XCV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy XCarnival (XCV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XCV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to XCarnival. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy XCarnival (XCV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XCV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy XCarnival (XCV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XCV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy XCarnival (XCV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the XCarnival right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect XCarnival (XCV)?
Once you have purchased the XCarnival, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell XCarnival (XCV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XCV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine XCarnival (XCV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a XCarnival is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy XCarnival (XCV) tokens are taking part in a revolution that can change the NFT world forever. The project assesses NFTs as collaterals and values them as assets on their XBroker. Borrowers’ assets will be assessed and appraised to see their value, then they can pledge part or all of their assets to get a loan. In the future, XCarnival will work on improving NFT minting on GameFi. The collaboration includes more exposure to the game that will boost the NFT value.