In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Nuls, if you are planning to buy NULS token – You’re in the right place!
Nuls is a Singaporean platform that is designed for businesses. Its main purpose is to develop a highly functional and adaptable blockchain ecosystem that can be useful for enterprise and business solutions. The platform is completely different from the traditional network. It means that the platform can be integrated to anything, as long as users see them fit. Nuls attempts to tackle common blockchain issues by creating a platform with sub-chain operability and modularity.
The platform empowers (and encourages) users to develop market leading products and employ sophisticated technologies by using blockchain and innovation expertise. They believe that they have the next level (and also next generation) solution with microservices. It enables users to scale up and evolve quickly. They also allow users to organize and manage around business abilities.
Nuls (NULS) Features
- Proof of Credit (PoC) consensus. This is the unique (consensus) mechanism that enables users to their sub-chain’s regulations. This mechanism is basically a modular element consisting of sub-chains that can replace core (functional) modules when needed. The system is similar to PoS where users can lock up their tokens to run a network node.
- Advanced technologies. The platform offers cost-effective, fluid, and time-efficient solutions for those (especially developers) with minimum experience in blockchain. With combination of impressive adaptability, cross chain nature, and eco friendly technology, it’s hard not to fall in love with this platform. Moreover, the decentralized system supports sophistication. With enterprise-grade technology, expect improved and better security, protection, and efficiency.
- Nuls token. It has many functions. It is used to reward miners and to pay for the transaction fees. It can also be used for future project’s development, such as to support and encourage Nuls-based applications, app cost payment, to power the sub-chain (digital) assets, and much more.
- Developer’s focus. The open source platform provides flexibility to developers through its unique customizable infrastructure. In Nuls, expect a multi-chain system, cross-chain consensus, and also smart contract technological support. Not only it is able to create an independent and trustless (decentralized) environment, but it also allows users to personalize and customize the chain.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Nuls aka NULS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Nuls (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Nuls as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Nuls. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Nuls currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Nuls
- Store your Nuls to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Nuls, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Nuls:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the NULS/BTC or NULS/ETH or NULS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Nuls (NULS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Nuls (NULS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Nuls. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Nuls (NULS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Nuls (NULS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NULS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Nuls. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Nuls (NULS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NULS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Nuls (NULS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NULS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Nuls (NULS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Nuls right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Nuls (NULS)?
Once you have purchased the Nuls, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Nuls (NULS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NULS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Nuls (NULS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Nuls is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Although there are plenty of platforms have been designed for businesses, only several really focus on the platforms for developers. This platform is completely focusing on businesses and how they can integrate blockchain technology into their businesses in the most convenient and flexible manner. Anyone interested in joining the platform must buy NULS first as it is the only access to it.