In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Klaytn, if you are planning to buy KLAY coin – You’re in the right place!
It’s safe to say that Klaytn is a hybrid platform that is able to combine best features of both worlds: from public blockchain and private blockchain. It is able to combine decentralized data and its control as well as the distributed governance system with high scalability and low latency through efficient (and smart) design. Although Klaytn is a public blockchain network, its core and mechanism has the combination of both worlds, which make it one of the most promising platforms to consider.
The platform claims itself as a network for accessible development environment and user experience that can convey blockchain technology’s value. Klaytn is a platform that wants every user in the world to be able to enjoy blockchain benefits. It has this vision where they can create an environment that supports blockchain development. They want to create public blockchain network, followed by development platform, and then finalized with developer (supporting) tools. Businesses are expected (and also encouraged) to develop ability to create apps integrating key qualities in the platform, such as censorship-resistance, security, and transparency. In the meanwhile, the same platform can also support businesses within performance and scalability level to enable massive operation.
Klaytn (KLAY) Features
- Quality performance. The platform is constructed as service-centric ecosystem with enterprise-grade performance.
- Easy deployment. Users are able to join other chains or create their own without them having to own technical skills, knowledge, or background. They can always launch their own (token economy) ecosystem anytime and anywhere.
- Various DApps. Since Klaytn allows its users to develop their own applications with the decentralized technology, users basically have unlimited apps and use cases. App publication won’t be restricted and Klaytn provides support in every aspect, such as game development, decentralized exchanges, art trade and collection, and also digital asset management.
- Brand partnership. Due to the platform’s versatility, Klaytn is able to attract institutional and well-known investors, such as Piction Network, Wemade Tree, and Humanspace.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Klaytn aka KLAY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Klaytn (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Klaytn as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Klaytn. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Klaytn currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Klaytn
- Store your Klaytn to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Klaytn, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Klaytn:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the KLAY/BTC or KLAY/ETH or KLAY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Tether.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Klaytn (KLAY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Klaytn (KLAY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Klaytn. You can use LocalBitcoins to find Bitcoin or Ethereum seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Klaytn (KLAY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get BTC / ETH first. buying Tether with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells BTC / ETH and accept cash.
Can I Buy Klaytn (KLAY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KLAY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Klaytn. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Klaytn (KLAY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KLAY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Klaytn (KLAY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KLAY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Klaytn (KLAY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Tether (USDT) first or to buy the Klaytn right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Klaytn (KLAY)?
Once you have purchased the Klaytn, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Klaytn (KLAY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KLAY with USDT – convert it back to Tether, then sell your Tether for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Klaytn (KLAY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Klaytn is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The idea of Klaytn’s creation is basically simple: It is about introducing blockchain technology (along with its benefits) to everyone, from individuals to world-class businesses. The platform is designed to be as easy as possible without compromising solid performance and quality operation. Through hybrid mechanism, the platform is able to combine the best technologies from public and private blockchain networks, creating a flawless network. However, users will have to buy Klaytn (KLAY) if they want to access the platform.