In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy NASDEX, if you are planning to buy NSDX token – You’re in the right place!
NASDEX is basically a DEX (Decentralized Exchange) that allows users to trade Asian stocks through blockchain system – or people would call it on chain. There is no need to have or maintain several (centralized) trading accounts to trade equities within different markets. Through NASDEX, users would be able to manage all kinds of positions (including crypto and equity) by connecting their wallets to access different platforms.
NASDEX is created to ‘tap into’ the potential of Asian stock market. This is one of the world’s biggest stock markets, but it is plagued by common issues, such as high fees and barriers-related problems which include economics, technology, and geography. NASDEX, however, is able to overcome those issues. Users simply tokenize their Asian assets to reap profits. They can put collateral up and then mint the tokenized version. Once it is minted, users can provide the so-called liquidity, which enables them to trade the stocks with others.
Not only NASDEX provides a spot where users from all over the world can access, but the tokenized stocks can offer extra profitable opportunities too, like staking and farming. Staking and farming won’t be available or offered within the traditional equities market. Moreover, users are able to invest within the so-called fractional tokenized assets and stocks, which would make it possible for users (who can’t buy the whole share) to get the stocks they want.
Table of Contents
NASDEX (NSDX) Features
- Improved portfolio management. Users are able to make use of the (frictionless) portfolio allocation adjustments, which can take place between tokenized and crypto stocks.
- Global access with zero KYC. The platform welcomes everyone without complication or drama. Institutional and retail investors from all over the world are able to trade and mind the tokenized stocks without having to go through KYC processing.
- Enhanced product. The tokenized stocks provide flexibility and freedom for investors to manage their investments and assets freely. They can yield farm, they can do fractional ownership, or they can go short or long.
- Asian focus. Those who are interested in Asian stocks definitely must try this platform, so they can own stocks like Meituan or Tencent.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade NASDEX aka NSDX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the NASDEX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the NASDEX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to NASDEX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports NASDEX currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the NASDEX
- Store your NASDEX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying NASDEX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with NASDEX:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NSDX/BTC or NSDX/ETH or NSDX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NSDX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy NASDEX (NSDX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your NASDEX (NSDX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy NASDEX (NSDX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the NASDEX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy NASDEX (NSDX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy NASDEX (NSDX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NSDX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to NASDEX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy NASDEX (NSDX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NSDX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy NASDEX (NSDX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NSDX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy NASDEX (NSDX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the NASDEX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect NASDEX (NSDX)?
Once you have purchased the NASDEX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell NASDEX (NSDX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NSDX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine NASDEX (NSDX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a NASDEX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
NASDEX is about lowering the existing barriers of entry, creating a market that is completely fluid. The permissionless system is open to global users to invest and own Asian stocks. Users can also benefit from the frictionless movement between crypto and tokenized stocks. Everyone is welcomed to join, but they sure must buy NASDEX (NSDX) to access the platform.