In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy OneArt, if you are planning to buy 1ART token – You’re in the right place!
OneArt is a decentralized platform for NFTs, developed for both users and creators. It is designed as a user-friendly app that functions as one stop shopping for NFT. Users have the ability to browse marketplaces conveniently, store their digital stuff safely, and play audiovisual contents back easily. They are also allowed to take part in live auctions as well as accessing exclusive contents.
The platform offers its own custom features (which are developed by the team), aimed to maximize and optimize the utility of the blockchain, especially for e-commerce usage. To achieve their set goals, the team has made a suite of tools (with blockchain basis) covering Web3 wallet, mobile wallet app, DeFi tools, 1ART multichain bridge, and new MetaLaunch. All of these features are designed to make the platform ideal for everyone, including geeks, experienced users, and newcomers in Metaverse and NFT sphere.
The platform’s mission is to construct an easy and scalable metaverse and NFT infrastructure to allow industries implement the sophisticated (and advanced) NFT technologies’ full potential. The main goal of the platform is to be the world’s leader in encouraging mass adoption via OneArt ecosystem products.
OneArt (1ART) Features
- OneArt wallet. The wallet is designed as a cross-platform tool that users can manage, store, and discover NFTs within all supported blockchains and marketplaces.
- Web3 wallet. This is a special crypto gateway (and also wallet) to dApps and also marketplaces with the main focus on NFT-related sectors and industries.
- NFT for rent. Unlike other platforms that may focus only on NFTs purchase and sales, this platform even supports content rental for NFTs. Users are given the easiness and convenience of paying only for the time they really use the content. Since it is operating on smart contracts, everything would be written, recorded, and monitored digitally. It is to make sure that everything runs fairly and equally.
- Metalaunch. This is a new feature that is designed for new projects. It’s still in the development stage, but it is designed for future launch and use.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade OneArt aka 1ART
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the OneArt (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the OneArt as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to OneArt. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports OneArt currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the OneArt
- Store your OneArt to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying OneArt, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with OneArt:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the 1ART/BTC or 1ART/ETH or 1ART/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you 1ART/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy OneArt (1ART)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your OneArt (1ART) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy OneArt (1ART) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the OneArt. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy OneArt (1ART) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy OneArt (1ART) with Skrill?
You can’t buy 1ART directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to OneArt. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy OneArt (1ART) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair 1ART/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy OneArt (1ART) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support 1ART/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy OneArt (1ART)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the OneArt right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect OneArt (1ART)?
Once you have purchased the OneArt, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell OneArt (1ART)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing 1ART with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine OneArt (1ART) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a OneArt is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform sees the potential of NFTs for the future. If NFTs are going to head to innovative and fair distribution (not limited to real estate, videos, music, or art only), the industry will need intuitive interface protecting its reputation, supporting the viable business models, and promoting meaningful engagement for all the related involved parties. Anyone interested in joining the platform must buy OneArt (1ART); otherwise, they won’t be able to enter.