In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ardana, if you are planning to buy DANA token – You’re in the right place!
Having stablecoins are important in making the assets liquid. However, investors often have difficulties in keeping theirs, especially when they have to do cross-chain transactions. Ardana comes as the solution by providing a hub in the Cardano ecosystem.
Being on the Cardano blockchain means that the project has the best security and speed. Investors who buy Ardana (DANA) tokens need only to hold and stake their tokens to earn their rewards and a right to vote on a governance poll. The project also offers a loan where investors can borrow stablecoins using their assets as collateral. Ardana Also offers exchange to foreign currency to keep the coins and collaterals’ value stable.
Ardana (DANA) Features
- Earn Trading Fees: Investors who hold their $DANA tokens can earn from the trading fees. For each transaction, Ardana puts a fee that is calculated from the collateral and risk ratio. 50% of this fee will stay in the pool, and the 45% will be divided into the token holders in a pro-rata method. The remaining 5% will go to the treasury for future uses.
- Foreign Currency Exchange: Ardana supports the exchange to foreign currency stablecoin. This will help users from various countries to trade directly using their currency instead of having to swap it first to USD. For the time being, Ardana supports exchange to dGBP and dEUR in addition to the regular dUSD.
- Ultra-Low Slippage: Danaswap as the Automated Market Maker (AMM) puts a fixed range for adjustment in the liquidity pool. The limited range is keeping the spread among assets to stay tight. And thus create a minimum slippage without compromising the revenue.
- Buffer and Auctions: As a vault, Ardana must measure the risk if the collateral losses its value. Ardana uses the collateral as assets and will keep them as a stability buffer. The buffer has a cap depending on the stablecoin value. As soon as it reaches the cap, the stability buffer amount will go to the reserve buffer. To make the collateral liquid, Ardana is selling them in an auction at a lower price. In addition, Ardana also puts a 5-20% discount depending on the initial value.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ardana aka DANA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ardana (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ardana as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Ardana. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ardana currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Ardana
- Store your Ardana to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ardana, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Ardana:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DANA/BTC or DANA/ETH or DANA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DANA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Ardana (DANA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ardana (DANA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ardana (DANA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ardana. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ardana (DANA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ardana (DANA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DANA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ardana. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ardana (DANA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DANA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ardana (DANA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DANA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ardana (DANA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Ardana right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ardana (DANA)?
Once you have purchased the Ardana, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ardana (DANA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DANA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ardana (DANA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Ardana is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Ardana (DANA) tokens can earn the benefits from having high APY from only holding the tokens. The project works as a hub for investors who want to swap their tokens to stablecoins across the Cardano chain. Ardana also provides a loan and exchange with foreign currency to maximize stablecoins usage. Investors can hold their $DANA tokens to earn rewards from the trading fees. Investors don’t have to worry as Ardana puts 40% of the total tokens for liquidity mining.