In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Standard Protocol, if you are planning to buy STND token – You’re in the right place!
Standard Protocol creates a reserve bank having a decentralized governance. The platform issues a (collateralized) stable coin being valued at 1USD, having elastic supply that is determined by the rebase mechanism. This platform is the first ever CRS (Collateralized Rebasable Stablecoin) protocol designed for synthetic assets that operates on Polkadot ecosystem. The platform implements hybrid mechanism for the stablecoin minting and it also includes a new liquidity aggregation’s paradigm.
The problem with cryptocurrencies is the volatile prices. This is the biggest issue makes it difficult as medium of exchange. For instance, a bakery owner would face risky situation when he sells breads for $1, and he accepts payment that can fluctuate more than 20% or less than 20% per day. This is why he accepts stable currencies only, such as fiat currency. This is where stablecoin comes to the rescue. Stablecoins would maintain a fixed price because it has been pegged to a (stable) asset. The bakery owner can now accept this type of currency because he doesn’t worry about price volatility anymore.
What makes Standard Protocol even more unique because it operates on a unique ecosystem with three token ecosystems. There is Meter (MTR), a stablecoin pegged to USD with 1:1 ratio. Users can earn MTR through collateralizing the digital assets. There is Liter (LTR), a token representing AMM share module. It is used to reward holders for liquidity. There is Standard (STND), the governance and network token, functioning to stake, pay fees, and take part in key decisions make.
Standard Protocol (STND) Features
- Decentralization. The platform isn’t only decentralized, but also completely transparent.
- Oracle alignment. Most oracles are centralized. They are also prone to manipulation. The oracle in this platform, however, is completely decentralized.
- Effective and fair arbitrage participation. Standard Protocol has its own (curated) AMMs, enabling everyone to have similar and equal opportunities at purchasing (discounted) liquidated assets.
- Interoperability. Since the platform is constructed on Polkadot ecosystem and it uses Substrate to construct bridges to other crypto platforms, the function can be expanded and developed.
- Price stability. The platform has more stability because the MTR has been collateralized with the digital assets.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Standard Protocol aka STND
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Standard Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Standard Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Standard Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Standard Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Standard Protocol
- Store your Standard Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Standard Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Standard Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the STND/BTC or STND/ETH or STND/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you STND/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Standard Protocol (STND)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Standard Protocol (STND) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Standard Protocol (STND) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Standard Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Standard Protocol (STND) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Standard Protocol (STND) with Skrill?
You can’t buy STND directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Standard Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Standard Protocol (STND) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair STND/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Standard Protocol (STND) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support STND/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Standard Protocol (STND)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Standard Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Standard Protocol (STND)?
Once you have purchased the Standard Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Standard Protocol (STND)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing STND with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Standard Protocol (STND) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Standard Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Standard Protocol is about creating a platform where users won’t have to worry about their digital (and synthetic) assets. They can still enjoy financial profits without having to worry about financial loss. However, they need to buy Standard Protocol (STND) to enter the ecosystem.