In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Polychain Monsters, if you are planning to buy PMON token – You’re in the right place!
Polychain Monsters is a decentralized gaming platform focuses on card trading and NFT focus. Think of it as the NFT-collection platform for both BSC and Ethereum, meaning that the PMON tokens exist on both BSC and also Ethereum. The gaming platform depends entirely on PMON native token, whose functions are quite many. Some of them include allowing players to buy (as well as opening) Polymon NFT booster packs.
Users who are familiar with the Pokemon cards trading, especially from the 90s mechanics, would have no problem understanding the gaming concept. Now, it is available and delivered with blockchain technology and with NFT focus. The NFT booster pack would cost around one PMON token, granting the collectors 3 Polymon NFTs. Collecting the card is fun; that’s the basic idea and concept of the platform.
What’s interesting is that the Polymon NFT Monsters collections can be integrated easily to modern art, games, and other blockchain connected products. The platform supports multi-chain nature, delivering versatile collections to those NFT enthusiasts. Moreover, the developing team is now working on the Play2Earn game, which would use and utilize the (Polymon) NFTs as the characters. Players can also get PMON tokens as rewards.
Polychain Monsters (PMON) Features
- Soft mint nature. The Polychain Monsters (within the Booster Packs) haven’t been designed as the full fledged NFTs, they are considered soft-minted type. When a user wants to turn his/her Polychain Monsters to an NFT (it’s up to them to choose which one), they need to burn their PMON tokens to mint it. It’s designed to maintain the price; even increasing it because the supply is always decreasing.
- PMON staking. Users can stake their NFTs and then get PMON tokens (for rewards). They can also stake their tokens to offer liquidity. Users who take part in the staking program will get extra tokens and bigger opportunities to win the rare NFTs.
- Cross-chain support. For now, the tokens and their mechanisms are only available in BSC and Ethereum. However, the team wants to develop it and expand to Polkadot. The main purpose is to enrich the users gaming experience.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Polychain Monsters aka PMON
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Polychain Monsters (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Polychain Monsters as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Polychain Monsters. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Polychain Monsters currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Polychain Monsters
- Store your Polychain Monsters to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Polychain Monsters, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Polychain Monsters:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PMON/BTC or PMON/ETH or PMON/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PMON/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Polychain Monsters (PMON)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Polychain Monsters (PMON) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Polychain Monsters (PMON) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Polychain Monsters. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Polychain Monsters (PMON) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Polychain Monsters (PMON) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PMON directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Polychain Monsters. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Polychain Monsters (PMON) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PMON/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Polychain Monsters (PMON) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PMON/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Polychain Monsters (PMON)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Polychain Monsters right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Polychain Monsters (PMON)?
Once you have purchased the Polychain Monsters, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Polychain Monsters (PMON)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PMON with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Polychain Monsters (PMON) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Polychain Monsters is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Polychain Monsters is a platform with NFT focus and with future development as a decentralized Play2Earn ecosystem. For now, it’s offering the chances of digital investment through the NFTs, but users are able to enjoy playing the games and being rewarded at the same time. Those who are into NFTs can always think about joining the platform, but they must buy Polychain Monsters (PMON) first.