In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy JOE, if you are planning to buy JOE token – You’re in the right place!
JOE is a decentralized DEX (with AMM basis) that is constructed on Avalanche blockchain. AVAX or AMM project within Avalanche is a new thing. It is the biggest TVL for Avalanche ecosystem. JOE has its own native token, also known as JOE, that functions as governance and utility. The token would be used as rewards for the participating users.
What makes JOE unique is the fact that it combines Lending and also Leveraged trading with DEX. Such a mechanism promotes liquidity, which attracts more participants and also money for projects’ development. Moreover, JOE is able to deal with DEX weakness in terms of price slippage through limit order execution. If the platform is able to achieve the target successfully, the platform should be able to reach significant success (and also advantage) within DeFi market.
AMM DEX itself has a pretty crucial role for ecosystems. It functions as the basic fundamental of DeFi space. It is responsible for attracting users, liquidity, and also cash flow to the network. As a DEX, JOE is responsible for providing trading and also swapping service. However, this platform can also provide other services, especially related to basic DeFi services, such as lending, yield farming, and staking. For those who enjoy a multifunctional platform, JOE seems like a promising and profitable network that guarantees long term profit and benefits.
- Official website: https://traderjoexyz.com/#/home
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/traderjoe_xyz
- Telegram: https://t.me/traderjoe_xyz
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/traderjoe_xyz/
JOE (JOE) Features
- Seamless trading experience. Users who want to join in a simple and straightforward trading system can always use this platform for this activity. They should be able to manage everything quite effortlessly without drama or complication.
- Various profitable opportunities. Users have the freedom to reap profits through various systems and manners, including liquidity pool, yield farming, and staking. Everything is managed in such an effortless manner so users can explore different potential chances of profits and rewards with their investment.
- Multifunctional platform. As it was mentioned before, aside being DEX, JOE also provides lending and borrowing service. For users who want to enjoy various financial services without having to move from one platform to another, this kind of platform is definitely fun and convenient.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade JOE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the JOE (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the JOE as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to JOE. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports JOE currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the JOE
- Store your JOE to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying JOE, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with JOE:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the JOE/BTC or JOE/ETH or JOE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you JOE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy JOE (JOE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your JOE (JOE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy JOE (JOE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the JOE. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy JOE (JOE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy JOE (JOE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy JOE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to JOE. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy JOE (JOE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair JOE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy JOE (JOE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support JOE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy JOE (JOE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the JOE right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect JOE (JOE)?
Once you have purchased the JOE, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell JOE (JOE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing JOE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine JOE (JOE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a JOE is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
JOE is definitely not a regular DEX whose main function is only about trading. Investors or users can also make use of the platform for investment, especially for yield farming and staking. Lending is also possible with easy mechanism and straightforward system. However, the only way to join the platform is through token purchase which means that users will have to buy JOE (JOE).