In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Amp token, if you are planning to buy AMP – You’re in the right place!
Amp is a platform focusing on verifiable and instant collateralization of any asset or transfer value. The idea is to secure transactions and also build networks for value accrue transparently and securely. AMP is the digital (collateral) token that is used as the core ‘engine’ of the platform.
This platform offers a versatile and straightforward interface for collateralization verification through collateral partitions and also collateral managers. Each one has its own function and use. Collateral partitions are designed to collateralize any application, account, and also transactions. They are able to have balanced that are verifiable directly on (Ethereum) blockchain. Collateral managers are the smart contracts whose function is to release, redirect, and lock collateral to support the transfer actions. AMP can also be used to support collateral cases with various flexible usages. It can also be used as collateral model where the users can stake their tokens without those tokens have to leave the original address.
Amp (AMP) Features
- Flexa. It is a part of Amp platform. It is the payment network that can be used by merchants in the global scale. It supports a fraud-proof and fast payment system.
- Verifiable and instant assurance. AMP would insure transfer value while maintaining its unconfirmed position. Any transaction depending on the transfer should be able to continue without any delay.
- Secure and efficient platform. AMP (as the main collateral) enables entities and individuals to benefits from the overall transactions. With immutable ledger and transparent environment, users should be able to control their financial activities without having to worry about anything.
- Asset compatible. AMP is basically asset-agnostic, which means that it is compatible with any asset and transfer value, both in physical or digital form. It is also functional for facilitating irreversible and instant transaction.
- Long-term construction. The token contracts are decentralize and open source. The technical design is done to provide flexibility with the existing asset transfer as well as the future form. It can be done through extensibility preservation.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Amp
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Amp (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Amp as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Amp. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Amp currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Amp
- Store your Amp to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Amp, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Amp:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/AMP or ETH/AMP trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Amp (AMP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Amp (AMP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Amp. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Amp (AMP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Amp (AMP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AMP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Amp. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Amp (AMP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/AMP and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Amp (AMP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/AMP trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Amp (AMP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Amp right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Amp (AMP)?
Once you have purchased the Amp, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Amp (AMP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AMP with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Amp (AMP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Amp is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Amp offers an interesting environment enabling users to collateralize the transfer value – of any kind. Users are given flexibility to manage their assets while enjoying the sophisticated technologies and systems. The platform is perfect for those who want to pay attention to profitable investment and long-term ‘saving’. If you want to enjoy the benefits offered by the platform, you need to have the access first. The only way to do so is to buy Amp (AMP).